Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 7 Kazuha Pov

I came back to the Fatui headquarters after explaining what had happened to Ningguang. She was pleased and explained in further detail what I should try to achieve.

As I walked through the headquarters in search of the file that contained the information Ningguang had requested me to find.

I started searching in file cabinets, and shelves. I had gotten halfway through searching the area before I heard the door open and heard two familiar voices. I quickly hid behind a shelf. I heard Childe's and Scaramouche's voices.

Childe: "So~"

Scaramouche: "What."

Childe: "You asked Kazuha to be your 'apprentice' hm~?"

Scaramouche: "Your point here?"

Childe: "You know what my point is here~"

Scaramouche: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Childe: " You're still no fun."

Scaramouche: "And you're still as idiotic as ever."

Childe: "So~you and kazuha huh~?"

Scaramouche: "I-it's not like that!" <- Flustered

Childe: "Don't lie to yourself, my friend."

Scaramouche: "Don't kid yourself you are not my friend."

Childe: "Well I mean you didn't deny it so~"

Scaramouche "I fail to see the POINT of this conversation."

Childe: "You'll eventually give in to your feelings."

Scaramouche: "I don't know what you're talking about, let's go."

I stood behind the shelf holding my breath. I didn't get it. What was Childe teasing Scaramouche about? Why was I a part of the conversation?

I shoved those thoughts away and focused back on finding the file. I still couldn't find the file. I sighed in defeat and left the room. I was heading to my room but I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was Childe.

"Whoa! Easy now comrade!"

"Oh, uhm sorry about that."

"It's no problem. What were you doing anyway?"

"Uh, nothing?"

"Haha! alright Scaramouche is looking for you right now, he says you and him are gonna train"

"Oh ok."

I went to put the files in my bag to give to Ningguang later. I then went off to find Scaramouche. I found him in the same area where I had done the registration test, and he explained to me what was going to happen.

I stared at him as he demonstrated the fighting skills and techniques. My eyes always wandered to his sculpted arms. He then told me to copy what he did. I tried copying him but failed miserably. He sighed slightly laughing and held me and helped me do the correct motions.

I was very uncomfortable because this was the person I was supposed to backstab, but here we are holding each other and he's kinda acting like we're a couple... WHY AM I THINKING THESE THOUGHTS. I'M SUPPOSED TO BACKSTAB HIM. BUT WAS IT REALLY HIS FAULT...

I think Scaramouche noticed because he asked me if I was ok. I nodded my head stiffly, it took him a second to realize why I felt the way I felt because he quickly let go slightly red and apologized.

I swear I saw Childe on the balcony with binoculars and a camera. He even brought a friend who looked very annoyed to be accompanying Childe for something. When we were done we were both very sweaty and felt hot. Scaramouche grabbed his water bottle on the sidelines and just noticed Childe on the balcony. He glared at him, clearly pissed off.

He excused himself and started attacking Childe. The woman next to them snickered and joined in beating Childe up. I just stared at them still trying to recover the moment where Scaramouche was holding me. When I recalled that moment I turned even redder and drank water to cool my face down. Keep yourself together Kazuha. You need to focus on the plan...but was it really Scaramouche's fault my friends had been murdered. And why am I feeling this way?

I could still hear Scaramouche, the woman, and Childe beating each other up. Scaramouche really did seem pissed at Childe. While I waited for my "mentor" to get back I practiced a bit. It wasn't the same as when Scaramouche helped me though.

Author's Note: THIS WAS SO FREAKING CRINGY TO MAKE OML- [it was also kinda cute]

I mean there's gonna be more cringe in future chapters so be prepared.

This chapter is brought to you by the main authors and human grammarly didn't help. At all

I think we rushed in making the Scaramouche x Kazuha parts haha uh lol-

I don't hate Childe don't worry we will just give him 3 broken parts of his body after Scaramouche beat him up :D (ok ok I won't)- [You better not :D]

K next chapter

I think this chapter is a bit longer than other chapters? idk lol