Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 3 Scaramouche POV

Childe kept teasing me about Zhong Li and Ningguang finally finding me a "date" so I don't have to be a third wheel.

I wanted to punch his dumb face. Lumine sighed and told Childe to leave me alone and then apologized.

This was normal for us but Childe knows Ms. Ningugang hates the fatui but Zhong Li doesn't so she has to bear through Childe. I mean I kinda feel her, Childe is VERY annoying. But then again I am also a part of the fatui...

We walked to the place where we normally meet up, at the winery in Liyue. Then I heard Childe call out teasingly "Mr. Zhong Li, did you bring a date for Scaramouche?"

I punched Childe's arm. I saw Zhong Li chuckling lightly, while Ms. Ningguang wrinkled her nose. "Shut up Childe," I said, annoyed. Lumine giggled slightly. I looked away annoyed and saw that we had a new person. He had snow-white hair with a red streak in his hair and he seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Kazuha meet Scaramouche, Scaramouche meet Kazuha," Zhongli said. I nodded towards him. He slightly glared at me but reluctantly nodded back.

There was a moment of silence until Childe and Lumine went to their normal spot while dragging me to sit next to Kazuha who looked annoyed. Childe sighed and the group started talking about whatever they normally talk about. I didn't listen as usual and just zoned them out. I noticed Kazuha was not talking and was just staying quiet while looking down, probably thinking about something.

I decided to start a conversation with him, although he did not seem too interested until I mentioned the fatui. That was when he started asking questions about the Fatui. I never mentioned I was from the Fatui, but I had mentioned Childe. He could hate Childe if he wanted to, not like I cared. After this "meet up" he left with Ningguang who seemed to have wanted to talk with him. Childe came with Lumine, Zhongli, and me and he was just plain infuriating.

I know he was probably trying to impress Lumine though. I gagged at him. He noticed and smirked. "You might be trying to impress that 'Kazuha' guy so I'm just influencing you," he said innocently. Lumine hit his neck rolling her eyes slightly blushing. I rolled my eyes at Childe, will he ever stop being annoying? I doubt it's probably one of his "permanent traits''. Childe went back to teasing and flirting with Lumine as we walked back to the headquarters. Lumine hugged Childe and waved good night to us.

The next day Zhongli waved Childe over and brought him to the Wangshen Funeral Parlor. I sighed and crashed back onto my bed. Hah, who knew the next thing that was gonna happen was Kazuha coming over to ally with the fatui.

Author's Note: So.....this had a lot of disagreements :D we honestly have no ideas so it probably doesn't make much sense LOL. And if you're gonna attack us about the ships uhm kindly go read something else thankz. Writing this also had a ton of disagreements cause I can't be rude :D [-from your other author]. NEXT CHAPTER.

From your 3 authors (the last one didn't even help much, just a human grammarly but better-)

Ok so honestly we're making code names cuz this is just freaking confusing. Maybe we can do a chapter about us-  [no]

I'm betting a ton of peeps don't read this lmao

yes this is chilumi you gotta deal with author #2's ships if you read the chapters she makes- Idk who to ship chili or chilumi lmao

Tbh, we see how yall dislike chilumi, so we will try to keep chilumi out of our fanfictions! In replacement of chilumi, maybe beiguang and chili? Also um what other ships should we use- btw no need to argue about chilumi, different people have different preferences and we shouldnt judge so try to be respectful about other people's opinions please- (im not trying to call out anyone just trying to refrain from starting any arguments!) have a nice day! 

- Author #1, @AmethystChu7 and @CherryBuildz

also we might be able to re write the chapters that contain chilumi (if the other authors agree to it of course) if it doesn't suit your liking!