episode 22: Fin

so we've come here...the last episode...

yeah...it's been quite a while since I wrote AT ALL, but I finally gained some motivation!

WOO!

Anyways, time to begin...

Shadow Flower: AT LAST! We've driven the zombies out of Suburbia!!

Agent Pea: maybe, but they still have OTHER areas, and they might come back. We'll need to do tons of things to said areas to stall them, so they'll NEVER move back here in suburbia ever again!

Peashooter: yeah, true, bro.

Agent Pea: *sigh* you know, I couldn't have asked for a better brother :)

So yeah, THE END, IT'SBEENAGOODSERIESBYEEEEEE!!!!!!

No...

So yeah, you're probably wondering how the gang got here, achieving utter peace in Suburbia.

Well, it was all normal, when suddenly...

Twilight Chomper L.E.A.F Alert PA: ATTENTION!!! THERE ARE 4 GARGOATUARS RUNNING TOWARDS THE PLANT BASE SENT BY HOVER GOAT, I REPEAT, 4 GARGOATUARS RUNNING TOWARDS THE PLANT BASE!!! GO TO THE BACK AND RECEIVE A FLIGHT BACK TO THE POTHOUSE!!!

Agent Pea: Ice Cactus, if it means going back there, re-visting everything, it's bad. But we must get away from Hover Goat 3000!

Ice Cactus: *sigh* I hate to say it, but you're right about that...

Peashooter: what's up with you two?

Agent Pea: don't worry about it, ok?!

Twilight Chomper: *warps into the Stat Room with a bullhorn* ATTENTION, PLANTS!!! THE DAVE-BLIMP WILL TRANSPORT YOU!!! IT WILL BE FLYING OFF IN 2 MINUTES, GET ONBOARD IMMEDIATELY!

Medic Sunny: *somehow teleports to the base*

Looks like my medic days are over...

Stuffy Sundrops: Stuffy Flower! You've returned!

Peashooter: huh? B-but YOU'RE STU--

ok, I'm confused.

Stuffy Flower: AUGH. You again!? I thought I'd never see you after last time.

Peashooter: well THAT'S rude.

Stuffy Flower: *sigh* I'll explain when we get there, I promise.

Literally all of L.E.A.F, including Citron and Rose: *runs over to the Dave Blimp*

Agent Pea: ya know what?

...NO..

Ice Cactus: that's RIGHT, babe.

WE'RE GOIN' INTO Z-TECH LABS, AND NO PLANT, ZOMBIE, OR GNOME CAN STOP US...

Sunflower: w-wait!! THAT'S DANGEROUS!!