episode 5 - somethin' different ;)

ok so this is the new narration font cuz the dashes miiiiight be a little confusing...sorry bout that...but, yeah. this is the new narration font. :D

so this episode is gonna be something different, as the title says

it's gonna be sunflower's perspective (yes I didn't say POV like your                   a v e r a g e  writer)

fire flower: so how'd the walk go??

sunflower: not as good as I intended, tbh. First, citron the evil crab showed up, I told him off, but we accidentally went too close to one of zomboss' labs. and he sent an army after us.

not to mention, episode 4 was short.

yes yes, i knowww

fire flower: oh...th-that sounds awful.

sunflower: I gotta go somewhere.

fire flower: *thinks; where does she go all the time?*

sunflower: *goes to the secret room in the sewers and summons muse flower*

muse flower: what's the news? did you get any essence of the sunflowers?

sunflower: I uhhhhh...I got mine!

muse flower: YOU PETALED IDIOT, THAT DOES NOT COUNT!!! I'VE HAD YOUR ESSENCE SINCE YOU SUMMONED ME FIRST!!!

sunflower: actually it's 'when you first summoned me'

and don't call me a 'petaled idiot' you have petals too. all the sunflowers do.

I hate it when ppl do that

muse flower: whatever. you're dodging the POINT, sunflower.

listen closely.

I need you to just walk up to a sunflower and collect their essence.

sunflower: see, that's the issue.

I have literally NO IDEA how to do that.

muse flower: WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT TO BEGIN WITH?!!?!?

sunflower: oh yeah. I was kinda being a netflix character ignoring the obvious solution.

muse flower: *sigh* just close your eyes and lay your hand on them for 3 seconds. sunflower. keep in mind that i NEED to be summoned for it to work.

sunflower: but won't that come off as...weird?

also, I have a CRUSH, muse flower. AS YOU KNOW.

and I don't want him to think i'm some weird little plant who waltzes in outta nowhere and does...does THAT.

muse flower: WELL MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT, I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE!!!

sunflower: well we're all created equally! nobody deserves to be bullied!

muse flower: oh REALLY?

what about CITRON?

he bullied peashooter!

sunflower: well...I-I guess not HIM, but--

muse flower: and ROSE? she left peashooter to DIE, and even tricked him into leaving your little SLEEPOVER!

sunflower: oh...well...about rose--

muse flower: and ZOMBOSS. he tried to KILL you and your friends, and severely injured cactus. not to mention, he's the guy who STARTED the zombie takeover.

We need to focus on PRIORITY, sunflower. So do the task I gave you.

sunflower: *sighs sadly*

muse flower...i'll do it.