episode 6: IT CAME TO LIFE :O

sunflower: welp. we're doomed.

vampire flower: they're still GAINING their power!

cactus, go in there!

cactus: ok!  *goes in, but gets realllllly hurt*

sunflower: OH NO! this is worse than the giga gargantuar thing!

i'm...i'm afraid my heal beams might not be enough, guys. He might be beyond replanting...

peashooter: CACTUS! NO!

cactus: peashooter...I won't tell anyone the secret, because it'll be safe with you...a-and in the end, we're still best friends, right?

peashooter: yes, buddy...we always will be. *starts crying*

vampire flower: i'll get him to dave bot 3000!

sunflower: THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!

peashooter: what?

there were tears coming from sunflower's eyes...

sunflower: WELL I'M THE ONE WHO SUMMONED THAT JERK, AREN'T I?!? IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!

peashooter: *thinks; I gotta take a stand...but she's so sad*

peashooter's conciousness (spelled wrong probably): she may be a healer, but YOU can HEAL HER SOUL!

peashooter: *thinks; you're right! i CAN!*

sunflower!

sunflower: *weeping* yes?

peashooter: it's NOT your fault!

sunflower's conciousness: YO IS THIS A CHALLENGE?!?

OK OK I WAS KIDDING ABOUT CONCIOUSNESSES!!!!

sunflower: it IS! I'm the one who summoned muse flower, and she took over and wasted cactus, SO THEREFORE IT'S MY FAULT!!!

peashooter: no! it's muse flower's fault! She tricked you! If you knew, you would, idk, do something to get rid of her or something!

assistant manager bitey: 'o great what's-her-name-I-was-only-really-in-this-series-now flower.

muse flower: IT'S MUSE FLOWER!!!

assistant manager bitey: I will surrender to you and give you all our pizza in stock.

muse flower: once I take over every side of war, AND SUBURBIA...or...neighborville...?

sorry, what is this place...?

peashooter: ask me? no clue.

when the teacher calls on you

sunflower: uhhhh...follow me!

peashooter: why? And who else? We need ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!!!

sunflower: well VF is taking cactus to the ER, so we need the help of chomper, and kernel corn.

peashooter: convieneintly, there's kernel corn!

sunflower: looks like he's evacuating everyone!

mob cob: okay, son! This is your test of evacuation! see if you can successfully evacuate the plants but NOT the 3 over there! o-or the one flying and probably causing all that wind we're experiencing right now!

kernel corn: is it neccesary to "practice" RIGHT NOW?

mob cob: yes, son!

sunflower: guys!