Chapter 16

Y/N's point of view

CC's mom brought us to the mall and handed us both some money to buy some outfits for the party before heading off in the opposite direction.

"My mom usually just walks around on her own, I'll just call her when we're done"

"Okay then, where to?" I questioned while looking around at the mall.

"Let's head to that one first" CC said pointing at a big store.

"Sounds good to me" I replied

After a while CC found a dress. It was a gradient of red to orange and had a full skirt and an illusion neckline. CC tried on the dress.

"YOU LOOK SO NICE IN THAT!!!"  I exclaimed as she walked out in it.

"It's really pretty isn't it" She said while twirling in the dress

"Now you just need some shoes to go with it"

"And you still need an outfit" She replied

We continued to look. I tried on a few things at the first store but didn't find anything so after buying CC's dress we headed to the next store. While walking there CC practically had to drag me away from Hot Topic and Spencer's.

"No Y/N, we need outfits for the party not band tees and hairdye."

"But they just got the exclusive plushies for..." CC cut me off "No, come on"

Eventually we made it to the next store. After looking around for several minutes we found a nice dress shirt and a pair of non-ripped shorts [or pants if you don't wear shorts] for me. After paying we headed to a shoe store and CC found a pair of red heels that matched her dress.

"Alright, anything else?" CC asked me

As I opened my mouth to speak she continued "For the party not for an emo date with your boyfriend, we aren't going to Hot Topic"

"He's not my boyfriend and no, I don't think we need anything else."

"Alright then I'm going to call my mom and tell her we are done then"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that CC's mom took me home. I walked inside and to the fridge to find something to eat.

"No... I don't think that's supposed to be that color... no... Maybe, nah..." I was interupted with my phone going off.

A text notification popped up,
Idiot Neighbor
"I'm bored. Are you done yet?"

Me
"Let me eat real quick, I'll call you in a bit"
"Also shouldn't you be practicing for your show tomorrow?"

Idiot Neighbor
"I was but my mom made us take a break while Manny is napping -_-"

I finally decided on a food before getting another text from Rodrick.

Idiot Neighbor
"Your going to miss a really good show tomorrow"

Me
"And you're*** going to fail English with that grammar"
"Also you know I already promised CC, her mom even paid for my outfit for tomorrow"

Idiot Neighbor
"I thought you don't like people paying for your stuff"

Me
"This is one time, you literally try to pay for everything"

Idiot Neighbor
"I have money. I just trade in my mom bucks for cash when I need more."
"Also Im going to make some from the show"

Me
"You still don't have to though"

Idiot Neighbor
"Just finish you're food so you can call me nerd"

Me
"Still the wrong your."

Idiot Neighbor
"English doesnt make sense okay! Hurry up smartass"

--------------------------------------------------------------
After I finished eating I went up to my room and called Rodrick.We talked until Manny woke up and he went back to practicing.
After the Loded Diper practice ended we talked for what was probably hours until I fell asleep on call.

************************************
Short chapter because I'm mentally ill lol.
It's getting to the point where the story is too long for my brain to remember small details so sorry if as the story continues there are plot holes but also I don't really care because as I said in the beginning there are no real plans for this book.
I'm just writing this story as a form of escapism.

Thankyou though to everyone who reads this story. I'm glad it brings you some happiness.