chapter one

The Culpa Mansion was the most rich family all over Paris France. But some say that the Culpa family is not fully home. The young man of the mansion was name Alexander Culpa and his love of his live Bridgette Cheng. But then this new girl that her family moved to France she pretended to be nice to everyone that work. Her name was Rose Rossi she was actually a witch. She turned Bridgette friends against her. And the night before of their wedding the servants helped Rose to getting in the wedding she slipped into bridgette room and took out a knife and stabbed her in her heart with a help with of a servant that used to be Bridgette friend. But when Alexander came in Bridgettes room and saw her his heart was broken. But when he discovered what happened Rose was out of Paris. He killed all of Bridgette former friends and he has a creature to hunted down the descendants of Rose if they ever come back to the mansion.
_________________________________________
In the Present

In a mysterious office a man

was going over letters and some pictures of classmates

was going over letters and some pictures of classmates. But he stopped on the last latter with a picture of a class photo his eyes glared at a sausage hair girl, he has found the Witches descendants. But his eyes softened at a young beautiful girl with black hair, blue eyes, pink lips and beutiful fair skin. He has found her.