Chapter Eight

Esmeralda was in her pajamas, arms crossed and glaring at lila.
Adrien, Nino and Alya was, watching as Esmeralda glares at Lila.
Lila was nervously looking at Esmeralda, but she was trying act innocent. But she was doing it badly.
"You are in so much trouble." Esmeralda said. "I was just looking in the room. And I didn't see the sign, and their was this monster looking cat." Lila said scared.
Adrien Nino and Alya look at Lila confusion.
Esmeralda give Lila a not amused look.  "Then let's see the security camera. And see what happened." Esmeralda said taking out her phone.
"Yes, and you can see that I am telling the truth." Lila said, but she didn't know that she will get in trouble.
Lila, Adrian, Nino and Alya they look at Esmeralda phone to see what happens next. Lila smiles as Esmeralda phone  showed
"You didn't see the sign, huh." Esmeralda told Lila, showing that she lied. "Here is the part." Lila said scared.
Everyone looks as Lila opened the door, but to Lila shock their was nothing their.
"B,b,but, thier was this monster cat their." Lila said, Esmeralda.
Esmeralda then said. "It probably your imagination. And tomorrow you are staying in your room. And not joining with your class tomorrow for the activities." Esmeralda said. "What." Lila shrieked. "You can't do that." Alya said glaring at the gypsy. "Yes I can. Lila broke one of the rules. Don't enter that room. So you are not doing activities tomorrow." Esmeralda said.
Esmeralda walks away to her bedroom, before leaving she said. "I will be telling your teacher about this to, and I suggest  you get to bed to."

At the end of the hallway Marinette was watching everything. Marinette quickly went back to her room.
Marinette laughs as she entered her room.
"Oh, Lila is in trouble and she is staying inbher room tomorrow. Which means on Lila tomorrow." Marinette said as she gets in her bed. And closed his eyes and went to sleep with a smile on her face.