Chapter Fourteen

Marinette was having a blast, as she is having the panic with Alexander.
"Man these sandwiches great." Marinette told Alexander.
"Your welcome, I cook in my spare time." Alexander said, Marinette looks around the beautiful garden. And can see beautiful animals walking around the garden. Their are birds, swans and some Peacocks.
"Beautiful aren't they." Alexander said, as he watches her looks at the animals.
"Yeah, they are." Marinette said not taking her eyes of the animals.
"And maybe later you want to have a cake I made." Alexander said. Marinette blushes and said. "Sure."
Alexander just smiles at her.

With Alya, Nino and Adrian are running throughout the hallways. But they stop to take a breath.
"Lila was right something is in this mansion." Alya said. "Yeah, but why target Lila." Adrian said.
As Nino started to think about the legend of the Mansion.
And then it all makes sense.
"Remember the story." Nino said to both Alya and Adrian.
"What story." Both alya and Adrian replied.
"The groom said, that they will be a demon that will search for the desandent of the Witch." Nino said then both Adrian and Alya both eyes widened at that.
The creature is hunting Lila, because of her great great grandmother witch did.
But Adrian saw something at the corner
He went towards it, and it was a painting and writen on it as well.
As Adrian looks at the painting he pales.
"Guys come and look at this." He said, as his two friends went  towards them. But their eye widened on what they saw.
A painting of Marinette and it read. Bridgette Cheng the bride of Culpa Mansion.
"Marinette ancestor I the bride." Alya said. She was still recording but the fans of her blog didn't see the run and the growl just.
They all know the truth on the bride and the witch of Culpa Mansion.