Chapter Eighteen

It was time for the ball, Marinette was in her dress and have her mask on.

She was so exited, tonight will be great.
At the dance, their was alot of people wear masks and dancing. And Alfred of people their all said. How beautiful her dress and masks is. And how beautiful she is.
"My lady." She heard Alexander voice behind her.
Marinette turns around and saw
Alexander wearing a suit and a mask.

Marinette turns around and saw Alexander wearing a suit and a mask

"You look beautiful this evening

"You look beautiful this evening." Alexander commented, this makes Marinette blushes.
"And you look handsome this evening to." Marinette said.
"May I have thus dance." Alexander said, holding out his hand.
Marinette smiles and takes his, and said. "You may." And they walks to the dance floor. The band saw their boss walking towards the floor. And they started playing music. And both Marinette and Alexander all started dancing.
Everyone stops talking and watches them dance.
The Akuma class was watching Marinette dance with this handsome man.
"Who is Marinette dancing with." Alya said.
"I don't know." Nino said.
"She must have sleep with him." Kim said. Everyone nodded their heads at this.
Lila glares at Marinette, as she watches her dancing with the handsome stranger.
She can tell that he is rich, maybe more rich them Adrian.
But soon she will get rid of Marinette and will take that handsome man for her.

After the dance Marinette was at the balcony watching the stars. But then she heard something.
She turned around and to see lila holding a knife.
"Ahh." Marinette screams as she dodges.
"Stop moving, and let me end you." Lila said with a insane look on her face.
"Someone help." Marinette yells as she dodged again.
But then Marinette fells to the ground. He looks at Lila in fear.
Lila looks down at Marinette and raised  the knife up in the air.
"Good bye." Lila said with a sickly smile, as one of her eye twitches insane.
As she brings the knife down, Marinette closes her eyes, but then a hand stops Lila hand.
"Huh." Lila said confused, but her face pales on what I happened.
Marinette opens her eyes, and was happy to see Alexander was their to save her. And right behind him was the police.
"Lila rossi you are under arrest." A police officer said, as he takes the knife out of her hands. And another police officer puts lila in cuffs.
"No, you can't arrest be. I have diplomatic Immunity." Lila shrieked.
"No you don't." Alexander said, growls at her his eyes turning red.
The police drags Lila away, and Alexander helps Marinette up.
"Are you ok." Alexander said worried.
"Yeah, I am know that you are here." Marinette said as she hugs him.
Alexander smiles and hugs her back.