Chapter sixteen

It was morning Lila woke up and look at the wannabe reporter that is her best friend and she is not in bed.
Lila was confused at that Alya always wakes her up.
But all the sudden Lila phone ring. She grabs her phone and to see her mother is calling her.
Lila rolls her eyes, and mutters. "What does that woman wants."
Lila answered the phone in a sweet tone. "Hey, Mom how are you."
"I am so disappointed in you young lady." Clara said a a not happy tone.
"What do you mean." Lila said, nervous.
"I got a call on your field trip to the mansion. And you broke status and have to pay 5,000 dollars for it." Clara informed, Lila face went pale at that. She started wondering how did they got her mother number.
"And I went to your boss Gabriel agreste." Clara said that made Lila said. "How did you know that."
"I found put you have a job for the past three years and I never signed a contract for you to model. You forged my signature." Clara said as she was started to yelling.
Lila was sweating right know.
"Oh, and your boss said you have been fired and banned from modeling ever again." Clara said.
"No." Lila said.
"Yes, and I check up on anything else What you said. Like your school it never down for three months and all your skipping school for a past three years. You are not graduating, you are staying in school and do all the work you didn't do."
"But that will take along time." Lila said. complains like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
"I don't care and you have lawsuits to deal with." Clara said.
"Lawsuits." Lila screamed.
"From celebrities you lied about, oh one more thing if you bully Marinette Dupain-cheng again you are no longer my daughter." Clara said.
Lila stares at her phone in shocked at what her mother has said.
"DO UNDERSTAND ME." Clara shouted.
"Yeah."  Lila said.
"Good, know goodbye." Clara said as she hangs up.
Lila stares at her phone, before shaking in anger. And throws it at the wall, breaking it.
"YOU WILL PAY MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG." Lila screams in anger.