Chapter Seventeen

It has been three weeks since Marinette birthday. And everything has been great. But Lila has been acting strange. Like she no longer trying to get her in trouble.
But she did fake some few tears saying to the class. She tell everyone she didn't want them to know what her ancestor did.
So everyone forgives her.
But so right knows Marinette is excited for tomorrow night. Because it the masquerade ball tomorrow.
And she got done with her dress and mask for the ball.
And she has been spending time with Alexander
They would talk with each other,  have dinner and go for walks.
And yesterday he asked, if she would be his date for the ball.
She immediately said. "Yes."

With Lila she was in her room, she was get ready for tomorrow night masquerade ball. She just got her dress at a cheap store and say it was from her  boyfriend MDC.
To her she will be the star of the ball.
Lila takes out a bag and holds out a knife, she has a evil smirk on her face.
And to get rid if Marinette.
"You will meet your end soon Marinette." Lila said evilly.

In Alexander office he was watching Lila from the camera.
He glares at what he saw. Lila was going to do what her ancestor Rose did. But this time he will be their to stop her.
"Alfred." Alexander calls for his butler.
Alfred came walking in the office.
"Yes master Alexander." Alfred asked.
"I want lit of cameras at the ball. Because Lila is doing the same thing what Rose did." Alexander said.
Alfred glares at the video as Lila.
"Of course Master." Alfred said as he walks out.