Chapter Fifteen

It was night time, Alya Adrian and Nino got back to the library and Marinette enjoyed some red velvet cake. Alexander made, as Marinette was walking towards her room. She didn't know that Alya Adrian and Nino was watching her.
As Marinette enters her room. The three came out.
"I can't believe Marinette is related to the bride." Alya said in disbelief.
"And what is she wearing around her neck." Adrian said, as he saw the necklace.
"Come on you guys, let's go to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow." Nino said as he let's out a yawn.
"Ok." Both Alya and Adrian said.
As Nino and Adrian walks to their room.
And Alya walks towards her and Lila room. Alya opens the door to see lila fast asleep on her bed. Alya went towards her bed and gets into her pajamas and gets into bed she takes her
Glass off and puts them on the stand next to her bed.
Alya looks at Lila as she sleeps. "She couldn't have Lila to her their besr friends. Can she." Alya mutters.
As went to sleep.

On her blog alot was of people was reviewing on the two videos that alya posted. On the ideanties of the Witch and bride of Culpa Mansion.
People all around the world knows the story 9f the Culpa Mansion. And everyone tries to find out the names of the witch and The bride.
But when they saw this video. Everything went chaos.
Alot of people recognize lila, as the model of Gabriel agreste.
And a lot of people of her past schools, in different countries commented. That they know her, and about lila is wanted, for shoplifting, sexuel assault, robbery, forgery. Before the police went to arrest lila she and her mother is gone and left the country.
And they commented that Marinette is the great MDC. And a kind and beautiful person.

In Alexander office he takes out his phone and dial Clara Rossi.
As he waited for Miss Rossi to answered. "Hello, this is Clara Rossi how may I help you." Alexander smirks at this.
"Hello, I am Alexander Culpa and I am the owner of this mansion  and your daughter is on the trip to my mansion." Alexander said.
"Oh, has something happened to Lila, is she alright." Clara said worried.
"She find, but your daughter has broken six statutes while trying to pick a lock to a nother students room." Alexander informs.
"What." Clara said not happy.
"And know she has to pay 5,000 dollars to replace them."
Clara mutters curse in Italian.
"I am so sorry about this, when she gets back she will get a job and pay you back." Clara said.
Alexander acted confused. "But Lila already has a job."
"What do you mean." Clara said confused. "She is a model for Mr Gabriel Agreste, it's right here on her papers. And on the magazines and the internet. " Alexander said.
Clara looks up her daughter and find out she did has a job for the past three years. And didn't tell her, lila told her she will find a job after school.
Clara started humming badly. Her daughter has been lying to her for a long time. And started Wonder what other things she has been lying about.
"Thank you, Mr Alexander for informing this to me. And did lila did anything else." Clara said.
"Oh, yes. She has been bullying  a student in her class Miss Marinette Dupain-cheng." Alexander said with a smile as he was telling all about lila.
Clara was angry at this, this her sweet little girl anymore.
"Thanks for this, I have to go." Clara said. As she hangs up, Alexander smiles at his plan.

With Clara as she was at home, she was going through lila bank account.
She sees lila has 40,000 dollars in her. From modeling.
She grabs her phone to call Gabriel agreste about this.