Chapter twenty-one

Lila rossi stared at the judge in shocked. All her past victims, Marinette and all their families all have happy look on their faces.
Lila then look at Marinette, who was kissing Alexander.
Lila snarls, she was about to leap at Marinette. But the police got to her first. They both grab hardly on her shoulders.  And drag her away.
"No, let me go." Lila said as she tries to struggled out of their grip but failed. The class, the teacher an the principal all saw the look on Lila face. She had an angry look on her face, and her eyes looks insane.
This wasn't the Lila, they knew. And they all felt fouled by this.
They took her word, and believe everything she said. They did her homework, carry stuff for her, buy her lunch. When she said, she was sick and saying how tired she is about her charity work. The class gives her money for charity, it wasn't Lila used the money and go out shopping. And they beat up Marinette because like told them she hurt, covered in bruises.
But it turns out to be make up.
The class then looks at Marinette as she was talking to Alexander, she was smiling. A real smile for in a long time.
Marinette looks at the class, she was sad and guilty looks on their faces.
Marinette frowns at them, they choice this. And they are dealing with the consequences.
Marinette then leaves the courtroom holding Alexander hand.