Chapter three

At the train station

The akuma class and marinette are getting their tickets with their names on them. When Miss.Bustier gave Marinette her ticket. It was different from the others tickets. When they entered the train, the students went to her. When she finally found her seat she was in a a first class cabin.

She was shocked at first but, she smiled and sat down

She was shocked at first but, she smiled and sat down. She put her bag that had the miracle box in. And started watching a movie and ordered a veggie sandwich.

2 hours later
Right know she is on the bus and at the way end and alone, but she likes it. Alya is giving her glares, because she said I send mean message to Lila on the train.
"Ok class, we are here." Miss Bustier told the class. Everyone looked at the mansion in awe. It was so huge and beautiful. "Dud, this place is way better then your house." Nino said to Adrien.
Adrien nodded his head. He hopes marinette stays on the high road. He turns his head to look at her at the way back of the bus. As everyone gotten off of the bus. Welcome to Culpa Mansion, "I am Grace and I will be your host. Come with me and I will show you your rooms." Grace said as she lead them inside the mansion.
Lila was babbling her mouth saying stupid lies. Saying she is the descendant of the bride. When everyone got their partner. Marinette was going to have a room all by herself. "You can follow me and I will take you to your room." Grace said, as she leads marinette to her room.

" Grace said, as she leads marinette to her room

When she showed her room. It was not like the guest rooms. It was beautiful and big.

"Thank you." Marinette said to grace. Grace smiled at the sweet girl. "Your welcome, I will see you in the morning." She said as she left the room. Marinette put her pajamas on and went to bed and closed her eyes and went to sleep.
_________________________________________
In the master office

 _________________________________________In the master office

Esmeralda the gypsy and fortune teller. She and Alferd are the only ones that did not betrayed Bridgette that night.
"Master." She told him. "Esmeralda, they are here." Alexander told her
"Yes, I sense their souls and Lila Rossi is the descendant of that WITCH." Esmeralda inform him. Alexander hand clenched tight, at that. Marinette has the soul of Bridgette. "And she is being treated poorly by her teacher and her former friends because of Rossi." Esmeralda said as she has a sad look on her face.
Alexander has a frown on his face, it is happening all over again. "Don't worry master, Rossi and her followers will have bad luck and they will soon realize the truth." Esmeralda said with a smile on her face. Alexander smirk at that. "Ok, let's see how will this play out." He said. And tomorrow he will be seeing Marinette.