chapter two

At marinette room, she was making a new dress in her sketchbook. The kwami's are watching the amine miraculous show. In her class everyone is bullying her, because they think they did something bad to Lila. Then her phone rang. She stops what she was doing and answered the phone. " Hello." She answered. "Hello, is this Marinette Dupain-Cheng." A Male voice asked her. "Yes." Marinette replied. "You won the trip to Culpa Mansion." He said. "Oh, I did." Marinette said shock. "Yes, your essay was the best one." The man said. "Ok, I just I have to warn you about my class, they are not good and they can break stuff." She told him. "Thanks for warning me, we have the best hidden security cameras and if they broke something they will have to pay for it." He said. Marinette nodded her head and said. "I will send you all my students parents emails, if anything happens you can contact them." Marinette said. "Thank you, and I can not wait to see you at the Mansion and my name is Alferd and I am the butler of the mansion." Alferd said. Thank you Alferd, I can not wait to." Marinette said, before shuting off her phone. "Marinette what was that." Tikki asked her chosen one. "I won a trip to the Culpa Mansion for my class." Marinette said. "What's the Culpa Mansion." Trixx asked. "It is the most rich people in Paris but a long long time ago. Their were two people a man and a girl they loved each other so, but their was a witch." Marinette explaining the story. The kwami's gasped at that. "The Witch was in love with the man of the mansion for his looks and for his money. But she was jealous with the girl that was marry the man. She turned her friends against her. And on the night before the wedding. She went to the brides room, with the help of the staff. When she entered her room she took out a knife and stab the bride in the heart and left the mansion in a rush and left the contrary. When the master found out about it. He was furious and he cursed the whole mansion and the staff, who let the witch in." Marinette said finishing the story. The kwami's were all in shock when they heard that story. "And we will be going, and I will be taken you with me." Marinette told them. Every kwami nodded their heads and Marinette. She then started packing and sending a message to mr bustier about the trip.