A/N:Explanation About My AU

Hello! Welcome to my book!
As you can see this is about Izuku Afton AU and Fnaf x Mha crossover.

Well..I want to tell you,I don't play fnaf but I have make a little research about it and I watch too many afton gacha videos at YouTube.0_0..So I decided to write about this story since I get some ideas.

No hate comments please..I am begging you..

And also there are some information that you need to know:

1.This book will have some gore warning so if you can't stand it then I advice you to skip that part.

2.This book gonna have swearing and stuff because you know bakugo..

3.Izuku have a twin sister name Izuka.

4.His parents,Inko and Hisashi are both pro heroes.

5.Hisashi is All might close friend and he know about Ofa.

4.Izuku and his sis don't know that their parents are pro heroes.

5.And...I am sorry to say this but,
Inko,Hisashi and All might will be bitches after they knew izuku is Quirkless.(Nooo...mama inko!!😭)

6.Izuku,Izuka,Katsuki and Shoto are childhood friends but after Shoto manifest his Quirk, he have to be homeschooled because you know Endeavor..

Oh..And! I don't want to play fnaf because I am a coward but if you know a lot about fnaf and afton family like their past and their relationship with other characters like Henry and...(i forgot about the other characters 😶..),you can give me those information on the comments! I would love to know more!

Ok ok..Back to the information..:

7.Henry and William are best friends(right?).

8.In this story,there will be my ships! I mean...No gay ships or lesbian ships..
Sorry for TodoDeku,BakuDeku and the other gay shippers!And I am so sorry to Ennard x Michael shippers!Those two are just close friends in this AU/Story.

No hate comments..I am begging you..please..no..I may not be a LGBT but I don't hate you guys.
I befriend with everyone.
Idc if you ships gay ships or not,
Your opinion not mine.

9.And this is maybe important I guess..There will be no manga spoilers maybe.That's all I want to say.

10.BAD GRAMMAR!

11.This is how Izuka looks like(when she is 16 like deku) :

This is how Izuka looks like(when she is 16 like deku) :

That's her hero costume btw.
(Sorry..i am not really good at designing and naming things TwT)

11.And also this book will have my ship!If you don't like or hate my ship then leave.I am gonna make vanny x glitchtrap and glitchtrap is Vincent aka William's brother 'cause..why not? Hehe..

Ok.I think that's enough.Bye!
Hope you enjoy my book! ☺