Chapter 14:Stain

2 days later

2 days later.Afton Household.
Afternoon.

Izuku's POV.

Finally the day has come. Today I am gonna go to Shibuya to meet the hero killer, Stain.I have take some information and also..hacked almost the whole city to found his current location.Well, I think that's not a big problem.Not like I care anyways.

'I will go find him tonight.'I thought and then I went to the kitchen.When I arrived.I see...Goldie and Nightmare (in their human form) was stealing..Chris cookies??I keep staring at them.

"Hey, you two.What are you doing?" I
decided to spoke.Those two were really surprising with that.Nightmare almost choked those cookies.

"Wth-Izuku! What are you doing here??Hehe..." Nightmare asked me after he done clearing his throat.

"LOL~So you two were the ones who always stole Chris's cookies?Chris always thought its neither Liz or Dad."
I said, looking at them.

"Well...Please don't..Tell him,okay? Okay??We are friends right??" Goldie asked me with puppy eyes.He looked desperate.I smiled at him.

"Well...maybe I won't tell him...But!
Can you two please turn around?"
I asked. They looked at me confused but then they slowly turn around hesitantly. I smirked.

"CHRIS! GET DOWN HERE! NIGHTMARE AND GOLDIE TRY TO STEAL YOUR COOKIES!" I screamed.
Those two were really surprised with that and then they looked at me with surprised look.

"Izuku?! What the hell are you doing?! You promise you won't tell anyone--"

"I said 'maybe', Goldie.'MAYBE'!Not 'yes' or 'no'." I answered and smirking again.Goldie and Nightmare get ready to ran away but Chris suddenly teleported in front of them.

"Oh shoot-"

"..We are doom-"

"How dare you guys stole my cookies..Not just that..you guys keep lying to me all this time,huh?"
Chris said in husky yet scary tone.
Goldie and Nightmare shivered in fear. I gulped.

"You two are gonna pay for what you did." That's the last thing Chris said before he suddenly teleported them away.I don't know where they went but I am pretty sure those two will get a really really heavy punishment...

"Damn... I never see Chris is that angry." I muttered to myself.

"Indeed he is." Liz suddenly showed up next to me.I jumped in surprised.

"Ah! Liz.You surprised me." I said.She giggled.

"Soooo...Zuku!When you will go find him?"She asked with excitement.

"Tonight! I already got his location so it won't be that difficult to find him."
I answered.

"Oh~and also Daddy said if you want to go on killing spree, you can invite him if you want."Liz said.I thought for a while.