Chapter 1:Slowly Losing Emotions

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

̆ wðµlÐ ßê ßꆆêr ï£ Ì åm gðñê,
Rïgh†?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ten years later.Aldera Junior High.

Izuku's POV

'It's been ten years..ten years after that day...I can't believe it.. They all..they all just abandoned and abused me like that..My 'mom' and 'dad' never stopped abused me..if they don't hit me,they either will locked me in the house or don't feed me anything.. I keep questioning myself,what did I do wrong?Never in my life I tried to disobey them or break their heart..I have always tried my best to make them happy..to make they..accept me back..'

'My friends,Kacchan and my own twin sister also bullied me..except for Shoto-kun..A week after I was diagnosed Quirkless,Shoto manifest his Quirk and he was forced to be homeschooled.I never see him after that but he gave me his phone number so we can still chat online!'

'About Kacchan and Izuka...They also never stop bullying me..Every single day,they will never miss to hit me, even once!They keep calling me 'useless deku', 'coward', and a 'crybaby'.They keep beating me up with their other buddies. It hurt..it hurt keep beating up like this..day by day..The teacher also doesn't give a single care about me..'

'Why? Why they all keep treating me like this? Why? Just because I am Quirkless?why God why..?why me?
What did I do to deserve all of this..'

"Midoriya?"

"Midoriya!"

"IZUKU MIDORIYA!ARE YOU HEAR ME OR NOT?!"

I suddenly heard a voice.I was so shocked and I almost jumped from my seat.I flinch and look at my direction,
I saw my homeroom teacher is calling my name.I didn't realize it at all..Now,
The whole started laughing at me.
So embarrassing..

"Y..yes,Sensei?" I ask and look at him.
He look kinda...angry..?

"Izuku Midoriya.I have call your name so many times to read the next paragraph on the text book but seems like you didn't give any attention to this class,I advice you to stand outside of the class NOW!" The teacher yelled at me and it make me a little scared.
Now,the whole class are laughing at me like maniacs.I just slowly get up from my seat and walk away but suddenly someone tripped my foot.I fell onto the cold floor.