Chapter 7:Worried

Afton Household

Afton Household.Nighttime.

Izuku's POV.

I was in my new room,changing clothes.My new family and I just done eating dinner except Mike.

'I finally have a new family!Not just that,they also are so kind!'i thought.
'But, I wonder why Mike doesn't eat?'I thought and after I done changing my clothes,I went outside of my room and then I went to Chris's room.

When I arrived,I realized that he didn't closed nor locked the door,I was curious so I push the door slowly and looked into his room.It's too dark.
I can't see anything.

"Chris?You there?"I said but no response.

'Where is he?Maybe he go to the toilet?'I thought but suddenly,I heard footsteps coming from behind me.I was surprised and when I looked behind me, I see nothing.

"Umm..Chris?"I called out his name again.I don't know why but I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.

"Do it."

I suddenly heard a voice inside of this room and I looked around even I can't see anything.'was it Chris?Or...?'
I heard something then when I looked behind me,I saw a black,yet scary bear animatronic jump scare me!

"AAAHHHH!!" I screamed and then I looked at my left side and then u saw another scary bear animatronic but this time,it's golden.And it jump scare me to and I fall onto the ground,
unconscious,due to shock....And then,
everything went black,that's all I remember...

Chris's POV.

I saw big bro Izuku was coming to my bedroom.I was planning to scare him so I told my nightmares to get ready to scare him when he get in.I switched off the light and then I turn into Shadow Freddy and then hid in the shadows.

I saw big bro Izuku already came in so I observed him for a while.I saw that Nightmare ready to scare him but I give him the signal do not scare him yet.

He keep tried searching for me and then I thought it was the right time so I ordered Nightmare and Goldie to scare him.

"Do it."

I whispered and then those two immediately scare him.He screamed which I think it's really funny and then,he fall onto the floor, unconscious..0_0

"Well...that is not like what I expected..." I said while trying to come out from the shadows.

"Damn..i think we went a little bit too far..." Goldie said and look at unconscious Izuku.

"Meh..who cares?It was fun anyway."
Nightmare said and then he stood next to me.

"Brother Izuku must have to get used to this place first if he want to leave here." I said.I know he still don't get used to those animatronics yet since..
We still didn't tell him that we have animatronics in this house nor showing him our animatronic form yet even tho he already knew we are dead.