Chapter 18:Miss Each Other

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

Shoto's POV.

It's already evening but I still have another damn training..I sighed and went to my room,I looked at Izuku's diary.

'Freddy Fazbear...I think I will go to that old pizzeria today..'I thought and then I go changed my clothes.I want to skipped training.Who cares?The old man isn't home so I decided to skip the training.

I sneaked out and went to that old pizzeria building.It's really far from our home but I don't care.It take me almost 40 minutes to arrive.

When I arrived,I looked at the building.That building really look old and abandoned.Then, I saw a man wearing...all purple?Standing not to far in front of that building.I hide inside of a bush near me so he can't see me.

I watched him for a few minutes.He suddenly looked at my direction and I immediately hide myself.I don't know why but he seem kinda creepy.

After a few seconds,I peeked again and I saw that the man is gone! I was surprised and I slowly stand up and then I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing here,kid?"
That voice asked.I jumped in surprised and almost active my fire Quirk.I looked behind me and there he is!The purple man.He looked at me with suspicious look.

"I won't ask you the same question twice so.I ask you again.What are you doing here?" That man asked again but this time,his voice sounds huskier.I sweat dropped.

"I...Just want to take a look.May I go inside,sir?" I said.That man suddenly turn around from me.

"Sorry, kid but you can't.Nobody are allowed to come inside of this pizzeria.It's still under renovation." That man said.I was surprised by that.

'What? Under renovation??Damn it!'
I thought and cussed under my breath.He slowly started to walk away but I tapped his shoulder.

"But sir.I just want to look for my missing friend."I said.He took a glance at me.

"A friend?"That man asked.I nodded.

"Yes,my friend.He went missing about..almost two months ago and I just knew that the last place he went before he suddenly went missing is..
This old pizzeria." I explain.That man looked at me and face me.

"Ah.I see...But still,I won't let you in.
I don't want you to get injured or something." That purple man said and then he walked away from me.

"You better go home now kid.It's not safe around here,especially at night. And it's already late." That man said while waving his hand at me with a smile on his face. I looked at him.I felt a little suspicious at that man at first but I immediately brushed it off.
I felt a little bit disappointed because I can't come inside but...i guess it's fine.
After a few minutes staring at that building,I then walked home.