Chapter 20:New Look

7 months later

7 months later.
Afton's Household.
Michael's room.

Third Person's POV.

Izuku,Michael and also Charlie were playing board games while Ennard just hanging onto the vents while eating his exotic butters.

'It has been 7 months.Shoto and I has become really close.He seem more happier now.I am so glad.He also sometimes skipped his training just to hang out with me.But it seems like he really hate my former family now.He don't even wanna talk to them..'

'And...About Melissa and I..We..uh..
also become quite close...We don't hangout much because she and her father always busy.But we often chatted online.Its enough to make me happy!I don't know why but I really love her smile.'

'And lastly,about my killing career..
I go killing at least twice or three times a week.I still want to stay low profile.I don't like catching people and media attention.and Stain do most of the killing.I just gave him some information.'

Izuku thought to himself and then his eyes caught on Ennard.He seems like texting to someone..?Curious, Izuku approached the burnt spaghetti animatronic.

"Hey,Enn.With who are you texting with?" Izuku asked.His voice make Ennard caught off guard.He almost dropped his phone.

"E-eh?!Izuku??You call me??!" Ennard looked at Izuku.He seem shocked with that.Seeing at his reaction,Izuku suddenly smirked.

"Hmm~?Are you..perhaps..Texting with your girlfriend or something?"
Izuku asked with a smirk.Ennard was taken aback by his words.He looked away.

"I.don't.Have.A.Girlfriend." Ennard denied.Michael and Charlie just looked at each other while smiling.
Izuku,he's become a little bit confused to judged the situation now.

"Really??" Izuku looked at Ennard with puppy eyes. Ennard is blushing when izuku asked again.

"I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!"
Ennard yelled and go back inside of the vents.Micheal and Charlie laughed a little.Izuku looked at them confused.

"Does he really have a girlfriend?"
Izuku asked.Charlie looked at him.

"Who knows~?" Charlie said.Michael just nodded while smiling.Izuku scratched his cheek,still confused.
Charlie sighed.Considering that this broccoli boy is too naive to understand the situation.

"Well,I think i should go home now.
It's almost lunch time.Bye,Izuku.Bye mike~" Charlie waved at those two and then she kissed Michael's cheek making him blushed.

"Bye,Charlie!" Izuku said while waving at Charlie.She then teleported home.

After a few minutes,izuku's phone suddenly ringing. He take his phone and his cheek immediately heated up when he sees Melissa's name.She is calling him.