Chapter 9:Anger and New Powers.

*:

*:..。o○    ○o。..:**:..。o○ ○o。..:*

"I will never forgive them."

*:..。o○ ○o。..:**:..。o○ ○o。..:*

Afton Household.
Nighttime.

Izuku's POV.

I was in living room with my family.
Chris,Liz and I were watching TV together.Mike was in his room with Ennard.Mom was in the kitchen and Dad is drinking coffee again.

We all were watching cartoon and then I changed the channel and I realized that it's a news. I was curious so I watched it.At first,It showed normal stuff like accidents and stuff but there were also some stories about heroes so I wrote a little information about them.

"You really like hero that much,don't you?" Liz said.I looked at her and mustered a smile.

"Yeah.I really love heroes in the past but now not anymore." I said.

"But why though?" Chris asked.

"I realized that this world are already corrupted.Most of all heroes are all fake.Some of them just helped people because of fame.Not just that, Quirkless people always get treat like trashes.People said they were weak,useless and a waste of space.So when the right time comes,I want to change this world so Quirkless people can live in peace and I don't want fake heroes living on this Earth anymore."
I explained.Chris and Liz just nodded.

"Wow!You have a really big dream,
Izuku!" Liz said.I just chuckled.

"But,Brother Izuku.You said 'I don't want fake heroes living on this Earth anymore.'..So that's mean...you want to kill them all?" Chris asked.I was silent for a while.Kill,huh?That doesn't sound really bad at all.

Without I realized,I suddenly mustered a small smirk on my face.
I looked at Chris and Liz.
"Hmm..Maybe yes or maybe not~" I said and then continue watched the news.

A few minutes later,there was a news about a missing kid.I was curious  then I saw that MY face was on the TV!Liz,Chris and I were really surprised.

"Izuku! Is that you on the TV?!Wow!"
Liz started to cheered but not me and Chris.

"Liz.Wait.Hear what the reporter want to say first." Chris said and Liz stopped cheered.I looked at the TV and hear the reporter carefully.

"Today.A teenage boy were reported went missing since to weeks ago.His name is Izuku Midoriya,son of two famous pro heroes,Floaty(Inko) and
Draco(I told u I am really suck at naming so if you want to change their hero names,you can change it.) suddenly went missing and police and pro heroes tried their best to look for this poor young boy." The reporter said.After that,my former parents showed up on the screen and they were crying,same as Izuka and surprisingly Kacchan,my killer also showed up.