Chapter 21:Dark Side

A few days later

A few days later.
Somewhere in the town.
Nighttime.

Third Person's POV.

It was nighttime,Izuku was on his killing spree with Stain.Both of them were observing on the top of a building.

That night was cold,but it's so quite and peaceful even there we're still people in the town.But he can't feel the cold.His body were already cold do that's why he can't feel anything.
He looked at the view for a few minutes.After that,he take his binocular and watched the surrounding.And then his eyes suddenly caught on someone.

The moment Izuku saw him with his binocular,he was shocked by that and almost dropped it.Stain,realizing this
immediately approached the boy.

"Hey,kid.What's wrong?" Stain asked.
Even though Izuku was wearing a mask,He can see that Izuku seem upset.

"I...*sigh.. Just look at it by yourself."
Izuku said while hand over the binocular to Stain.Stain take it and looked at the same direction izuku looked.And then,he immediately know why izuku seem upset from what he just saw.

There,he saw Hisashi and all might was chatting while patrolling not to far from their location.Stain put down the binocular and looked at Izuku.Izuku was sitting on the ground while cradling his legs with anxiousness.

Stain,realized there is something's wrong with his partner immediately approached izuku.Stain patted Izuku's back and looked at his face.

"Hey,kid.What's wrong-"

"..Shut up.."

"What was that again?"

"..please...just stop.."

Izuku seems like he was in pain.Both of his hands were holding each side of his head.His whole body is shaking, but not because of cold..

..his bad past memories,suddenly showed up again..

Izuku swore..He don't want to remember those memories anymore..
It pain him so much.It leave a very huge impact on him.He wish to forget it.

But he can't...

Stain tried to calm Izuku down and luckily,after a few minutes,izuku managed to calm down.He take a deep breath but refused to make an eye contact with the hero killer.

"Sorry...My bad past memories just showed up all of sudden..." Izuku said while slowly tried to stand up.

"How many times does this happen?"

"I...from what I remember..five times already..its not happen too often..It only happened when I saw their picture or...when I heard some random strangers talking about them..
It can't be help..sometimes,it showed up when I feel tired."Izuku explained.
Yeah.The Aftons knew about this.
Things like this were normal to them because Chris also have experienced the same thing.