Chapter 10:A Dream

A week later

A week later.Katsuki's bedroom.
Nighttime.

Katsuki's POV.

It was nighttime so I go change my clothes and get ready too sleep.
I lie down on my bed and tried my best to sleep but I can't..I really couldn't sleep lately because my mind were full of  Izuku..

I keep blaming myself and everytime I wanted to sleep,his face always showed up into my mind and also the past memories when I used to bullied  him always showed up.It make me felt uneasy and I tried my best to show to anyone that I have insomnia.

I slowly closed my eyes and then without I realized, I fall asleep....

Somewhere unknown

Somewhere unknown.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a very dark place!I can't see anything!It's just me in the dark place!I was shocked and I then I active my Quirk.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!IF YOU ARE A VILLAIN THEN COME OUT!"
I yelled.I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this.Not to mention I also felt scared and cold.

I keep yelling and still no response.I become really angry now.
"STOP HIDING,EXTRA!WHY TF DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!WANNA FIGHT?!ARE YOU A COWARD?!IF YOU ARE NOT THEN FIGHT ME,A##HOLE!"
I yelled.

Suddenly,I heard a chuckled echoed through this dark place.I get ready into a fight stance and became aware.I sweat dropped.

"Kacchan~"

I suddenly heard a familiar voice.When that voice spoke that nickname,I become speechless.I stopped using my Quirk and then I tried to find where the voice come from.

'That voice just now...that can't be..!!'
I thought and keep running to searching for the owner of that voice.
But after a few minutes that felt like forever,I still can't find it!

"Damn it!!Where is he?!" I cussed under my breath.

"Over here,Kacchan~"