Chapter 1

You can hear the bombing around you. You were trying to find Peter Mrs. Pevensie said "Edmund get away from there! What do you think you're doing?! Peter!" Peter grabs Edmund and said "To the shelter, now!" You were running then you remember about Lucy you went to the room to grab Lucy. I said "Lucy come we have to go love". We all ran to the shelter we got there and Edmund went back to grab something and Peter went to get him I said "Peter!". They come back safe and Peter start yelling at Edmund who was crying I went up to Peter and hug him and slept together.
                  Timeskip Train Station
Announcer "Attention, would all parents ensure that their parents have the appropriate identification papers. Mrs. Pevensie said "You warm enough? Now honey you have to keep this on you. Be sure and keep this on." I was next to Peter holding his hand because I was nervous. Mrs. Pevensie came to Peter and I and said "Promise me you'll look after them." Peter and I answer "Yes we will" and then she turn to me and whisper "take care of Peter for me" I said "I will". Then she turn to talk to Susan I then hug Peter because I needed some comfort. We were about to go on but Lucy wasn't moving Peter turn to Lucy and said "come on Lucy, we've got to stick together now. Everything's gonna be all right. Its gonna be fine its gonna be fine." We all boarded the train we open the window so we can say bye to Mrs. Pevensie we were all screaming to write to us, miss her, and that we love her.