Chapter 3

The next morning you got up and took a shower and change your clothes to a black skirt with a light blue button shirt. You look outside and saw that it was raining and you know how lucy is going feel.
        Timeskip
Susan "Gastrovascular" come on, Peter. Gastrovasular." Peter "is it Latin?" Susan " yes" Edmund "is it Latin for 'worst game ever invented" you were just sitting on Peter lap playing with his fingers. Susan slams the dictionary shut for what Edmund said. Lucy " we could play hide and seek!" Peter "but we're already having so much fun." Lucy "come on Peter, please! Pretty please?" I said " yes love pretty please" Peter smiling " one, two, three, four ....." Edmund "what " Peter " five, 6 7 8 9 10 11". Lucy goes to hide behind a curtain but Edmund runs up and pushes her out. Edmund "I was her first" I run and hide in my room. Lucy hides in a wardrobe, leaving the door open of course. She finds herself in a snowy wood. She is amazed at what she sees, and is completely in awe of it all. She checks to make sure she can get back out through the wardrobe. A few minutes later, she walks up to a lamppost, burning in the middle of the woods. She hears hoofbeats. A faun steps out from amom the trees. Lucy screams Tumnus" AH" he looks out from behind the trees and Lucy looks formal behind the lamppost. Then she come out and pick up his parcels.