Chapter 5

Sorry I been super busy with work and I just started school this week but I'm back.
In Tumnus' House
Tumnus "after you" Lucy " may I help you with that" Tumnus " thank you very much" Lucy sees Tumnus home "oh" Lucy looks at a picture Tumnus "now that... that is my father" Lucy "he has a nice face. He looks a lot like you" Tumnus " No. No I'm not very much like him at all, really" Lucy " my father is fighting in the war" Tumnus " my father went away to war too. But that was a long, long time ago. Before this dreadful winter" Lucy " winter's not all bad. There's ice skating and snow balls fight. Oh! And Christmas!" Tumnus " not here. No. No, we haven't had a Christmas in a hundred years." Lucy " what? No presents for a hundred years?" Tumnus "always winter, never Christmas. It's been a long winter. But you would have loved Narnia in summer. We fauns danced with the dryads all night, and, you know, we never got tired. And music! Oh, such music! Would ...would you like to hear some now?" Lucy " oh! Yes please" Tumnus plays a Narnia lullaby and Lucy watches Narnians dancing in the fire and falls asleep under an enchantment. Hours later, she wakes up, the sun has set. Lucy "oh, I should go" Tumnus "it's too late for that now. I'm such a terrible faun" Lucy " oh, no you're the nicest faun I've ever met." Tumnus "then I'm afraid you've had a very poor sampling" Lucy "no. You can't have done anything that bad" Tumnus " It's something I have done, Lucy Pevensie. It's something I am doing" Lucy "what are you doing " Tumnus " I'm kidnapping you... it was the white witch. She's the one who makes it always winter, always cold. She gave orders.  If any of us ever find a human wandering in the woods, we're supposed to turn it over to her!" Lucy " but, Mr. Tumnus, you wouldn't. I thought you were my friend."