Chapter 12

Mr. Beaver: you don't know, do you? Peter: well, we haven't exactly been here very long Mr. Beaver: well, he's only the king of the whole wood. The top geezer. The real King of Narnia! (Edmund pulls a face and walks away) he's been away for a long while but he's just got back! And he's waiting for you near the stone table Lucy: he's waiting for us? Y/N: why would he wait for us? Mr. Beaver: you're blooming joking! They don't even know about the prophecy Mrs. B: well, then.... Mr. B: look. Aslan's return, Tumnus arrest, the secret police, it's all happening because of you! Susan: you're blaming us? Mrs. B: no! Not blaming. Thanking you! Mr. B: there's a prophecy (tells the prophecy) Susan: you know that doesn't really rhyme Mr. B: yeah, I know it doesn't but you're kinda missing the point! Mrs. B: it has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and three daughters of Eve will defeat the white which and restore peace to Narnia Peter: and you think we're the ones?? Mr. B: well you'd better be, cause Aslan already fitted out you army Y/N: our army? Susan: mum sent is away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war Peter: I think you've made mistake. We're not heros ( you grab Peter hands to clam him down and you give him a kiss on his hands) Susan: we're from Finchley Mr. B: hmm? Susan: thank you for your hospitality. But we really have to go Mr. B: no, you can't just leave Lucy: he's right. We have to help Mr. T Peter: it's out of our hands. I'm sorry, but it's time for the five of us we're getting home. Ed? (Edmund has disappeared. Peter looks around the room before turning to Susan and you) I'm going to kill him Mr. B: you may not have to. Has Edmund ever been to Narnia before?