Chapter 11

Walk to Beaver's dam through the cliffs under bridge and then they see the Dam
Mr. Beaver: come on. We don't want to be caught out here after nightfall. Ah, blimey! Looks like the old girl has hot the kettle on. Nice cup Rosy Lee lucy: its lovely Mr. Beaver: its merely a trifle. Still plenty to do. Ain't quite finished it yet. It'll look the business when it is, through. Mrs. Beaver: Beaver, it that you? I've been worried sick! If I find you've been out with Badger again I.... Oh! Well, those aren't nudges. Oh I never thought I'd live to see this day. Look at my fur. You couldn't give me ten minutes warning? Mr. Beaver: I'd have given a week if I thought it would've helped (chuckling Lucy, Susan, Peter and Y/N enter the dam) Mr. Beaver: now, careful. Watch your step Mrs. Beaver: excuse the mess. Can't get Mr. Beaver to get out of his chair (Edmund looks at the two hills that the Witch pointed out to him) Mr. Beaver: enjoying the scenery are we? Peter: isn't there anything we can do to help Tumnus? Mr. Beaver: they'll have taken him to the Witch's. You know what they say. There's few that go through them gates that come out again. (Mrs. Beaver dashes over and plunks a plate on the table) Mrs. Beaver: fish 'n' chips! (Lucy looks sad Y/N cary Lucy to her lap to comfort her, Peter looks at them and hug them both) Mr. Beaver: oh, yeah there's a right bit more than hope! Aslan is on the movie Edmund: who's Aslan? Mr. Beaver: (laughing) who's Aslan? (Laughing) you cheeky little brighter. (elbows him) what? (Looks at the children confused faces)