Chapter 6

Lucy's and Tumnus went outside
Tumnus"we most move quietly the woods are full of her spies, even some of the trees are on her side" Lucy" I think so" Tumnus starts to return her handkerchief  but she gives it back. "Keep it, you need it more than I do." Tumnus laughs and touches Lucy's nose "Go... come on, go" Lucy run off, and Mr. Tumnus returns to his home and Lucy heads to the wardrobe.
Back in England
Peter " 98, 99, 100... ready or not here I come" Lucy "I'm back, I'm back, it's alright" Edmund " shhh, he's coming" Peter "you know, I'm not sure if you two have quite gotten the idea of this game!" Lucy " but wrent you wondering where I was?" Edmund " That's the point! That's why he was seeking you!" Susan" does this mean I win?" Y/N " Nope I won you should've wait til I came out" Peter " I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore" Y/N" why Lucy?" Susan looks in the wardrobe " the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe" Peter" one game at a time Lu, we don't all have your imagination" Lucy " but I wasn't imagining" Susan " that's enough" Y/N" let's all calm down please" Edmund " well I believe you" Y/N" Edmund don't even start" Lucy " you do?" Edmund didn't listen " yah, didn't I tell you about the football field I found in the bathroom closet" Peter" why don't you just stop it, you always have to make everything worse. Grow up!" Edmund "shut up! You think you're dad, but you're not!" He storms out and Susan left too. Lucy " it was really there..." Peter "Susan's right. That's enough..." Y/N walks to Lucy and picks her up and put her on her hip trying to calm her down. You said to Peter " you shouldn't let this get out of hand like right now because we only have each other right now. So please she is a little girl and sometimes they think it's real and we go along with it" You look down to see Lucy sleeping on your shoulder Peter looks at you with love "I will love I'm sorry you have to see this" Peter kiss your forehead and grabs your hand to walk you to your room.