Chapter 13

Scene: Edmund leaves, the others try to catch up
(You can see Ed walking to the witch's castle without his coat. You four are trying to catch up to him) Peter: hurry (they reach the top of the hill. Edmund in the distance can be seen going through the Witch's castle gates) Lucy: Edmund Mr.B: shh! They'll hear ya!! ( Peter starts to run after Edmund but Mr.B grabs him by the sleeve of his coat) No! Peter: get of me Mr.B: you're playing into her hands Y/n: but we have to get him back Lucy: he's our brother Mr.B: he's the bait! The witch wants all five of you Peter: why? Mr.B: to stop the prophecy from coming true! To kill you! (I grab Peter hand and hug Lucy) Susan: this is all your fault Peter: my fault? Y/n: guys stop Susan: none of this would have happen if you had just listened to me in the first place Peter: oh, so you knew this would happen Susan: I didn't know what would happen. Which is why we should have left while we still could Y/n: i said stop it ( Peter and Susan looks at you) Lucy: stop it this isn't going to help Edmund Mr.b: both of them are right only Aslan can save your brother now Y/n: can you take us to him (they turn and watch as the gates shut behind Edmund)