4

I woke up in a room with no windows and I was tied up. I couldn't tell where the door was because it matched the walls. I didn't know that my magic wouldn't protect me when I wasn't awake. Luckily the ropes were tied poorly so I could slip my hands out of them and untie the ones around my ankles.

"Hello?!" I shout banging on the walls not being able to tell if anyone can hear me.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called. It sounded like Thor.

"Where is she?!" I heard what sounded like an angered Tony.

"This is madness. Just tell us where she is you mewling quim!" That was none other than Loki, no one else used that phrase quite like he did.

"Guys?!" I shouted continuing to bang on the wall.

"Kid? Stand back I don't want to hurt you!" Tony shouted. I stood back and he blasted through the wall. Tony came over and looked me over making sure I wasn't hurt.

"Oh god... thank the gods you're okay.. I'd give you a hug but... you know." Tony said relieved.

"Not so fast Stark." A injured Nick Fury said standing up behind the others.

"You aren't getting her that easily." He said pressing a button causing me to fall through the ground sending me down a tube. I screamed in fear as I was sent through the complex system of tubing. I heard a familiar yell almost as if he was pushed, it was Loki.

"DAMN YOU STARK!" he hollared through his yells. He cought up to me and wrapped his arms around me and turned himself so he took most of the impact when we met the ground. I got off of him as quickly as possible and helped him up as he groaned and wiped himself off.

"concider this a favor in return of you giving me the keys." He said as he flipped his hair back off his face.

"Now where the hell are we?" I asked walking around looking for any signs.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not a witch." He said as he began to walk with me.

"What's this?" I ask noticing orange circles form under our feet.

"Well it isn't me and certainly isn't you." He said looking at me.

"Who else could it be?" I said worried.

"We're about to find out.." He said. We both let out a slight hollar before being sent info some weird dimension. There was a clock counting down for an hour. After 30 minuets Loki was sent somewhere else. Once the time ran out I finally made it out but I had fallen into a pool.

"I WAS FALLING FOR AN HOUR!" I said as I pushed myself out of the water coughing some out of my mouth.

"Yeah, good for you. Anyways, Stephen Strange, this ones more of a threat than Loki." Nick Fury said to the man with a cloak.

"Her? Really? I don't see how." He said as he began doing things with his hands making weird orange things appear in front of him.

"I just need... a piece of your hair.. Loki can you do that for me? Thaaanks"

"I'm sorry in advance." He said right before pulling a piece of my hair out.

"Ow? And did you just say sorry?"

"Don't make me regret it."

...

"This, this is a portal to a place where you two can train without anyone, or anything getting harmed." Nick said.

"Not that we would of harmed anyone or anything back at the tower." I tell him sternly before walking through the portal.

"look y/l/n. We don't know that for a fact and-"

"You're not willing to give us a chance because you can't control us? Yeah. I know." I told him as Loki walked through.

"That's enough of your attitude. You'll be let out once Loki says the code word to confirm that you are actually able to control your bullshit."

"It's magic, dipshit." I tell him right before the portal closed.

"Well, I wasn't aware you had the guts to say such things." Loki chuckled.

"There's a lot you're not aware of about me Mr God of Mischief" I said winking.

"Well, let's get started then shall we? I'm quite sure you wouldn't want to be stuck here for too long."

"Well I mean... you're here so how bad could it really be?" I teased

"Bold. I respect it."

...

"No you're not doing it correctly, it's as simple as that."

"Oh really? I thought the system just needed rebooting."

"Very funny, why not try relaxing?"

"I am relaxed."

"Doesn't feel like it, your shoulders are very tense." He said as he rubbed circles on my shoulders.

"you're lucky this feels nice or I would of conjured a knife and stabbed you."

"You can't even conjur anything."

"I will shave your head if you want."

"Don't get an attitude with me you icy heart frost giant." He said with a low chuckle.

"Okay okay that's enough. I just want to learn how to do this shit so I can just go back to living rent free in the tower." I told him as I pushed his hands away.

"Yes well I understand wanting to learn this, but you're still living rent free here as well darling."

"While you have a point, Sam is an excellent cook according to Steve and I'd love to see if he's right."

"He only says that because he likes Sam."

"Even so, I must know. But I could go for some tea at the moment."

"Well then Conjur it."

"I can't"

"why not?"

"I can't."

"Tell me, why can't you?"

"Because I just... can't?"

"Can't? or won't try?"

"Listen you emo looking my chemical romance fan, I tried. Where have we gotten? NO WHERE!"

"Oh really? then how is there a knife in your hand?" he said as I looked down at the knife I was holding.

"See? There's a ryme and reasoning behind my words love."

...

I promise the next one will be longer. I'm doing a part hospitalization thing so I can't exactly be on my phone writing as much as I would like... I love you all and appreciate you sticking with me. Like always I'll see you in the next one. please don't be afraid to comment. if you enjoyed it, vote if not well.. it was nice having you :) bare with me, I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I am able. <3