6

Pepper sat on Tony's lap as she did his makeup, she gave him blue eyeshadow with a basic eyeliner style, and did his eyebrows all nicely and gave him light blue lips. Nat sat on Bruce as she did his makeup, she used a red eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick, she gave him a cat eye look with the eyeliner. Wanda sat next to Pietro and did his makeup using  natural colors and did it as if she was doing her own makeup which meant he got some nice fake lashes as well. I sat next to Loki and was in the process of making him look like a nice pretty eboy when he grabbed my hips and moved me to his lap.

"It'll be easier for you here." He said smiling. I laughed and began doing his eyeliner. I gave him a nice design and added the little hearts under his eyes. I was putting black lipstick on his lips when he started looking into my eyes. We locked eyes for a quick second before I went back to applying his lipstick. Sam and Steve were doing Buckys makeup each doing half his face. Jane came over to do Thor's makeup, she added little lightning bolts under his eyes which was cute. Clint and Scott were playing go fish while Lila did Clints makeup and Cassie did Scotts.

"Is everyone done?" Natasha asked.

"I am." I said as I put the cap back onto the lipstick and got off of Lokis lap.

"Yeah well even if Pepper isn't done, I am so." Tony said as he lifted Pepper off his lap and stood up and stretched.

"Oh brother, you look ravishing." Loki joked to Thor.

"And you look... Even more like the emo Asgardian, HA!" Tony said laughing.

"Oh and you Stark, you look just like your mother." Loki shot back causing everyone to erupt in laughter.

"Oh my- Bucky what did they do to you-" I asked holding back a laugh.

"What? Is it that bad?" He asked annoyed.

"No no... you just look like a 4 year olds barbie with marker on her face." I said laughing.

"Okay okay- Picture time!" Nat said excitedly.

"Alright boys, make it look like you like each other huddle up." I told them. They all stood next to each other, Clint and Scott stood next to each other holding dad of the year mugs, and were both covered in glitter since their kids are young. Thor and Loki stood next to each other while Bruce and Tony were doing their iconic science bro pose. Pietro and Bucky stood next to each other and I took the picture.

"Now can we do your makeup?" Tony suggested.

"Sure." Pepper said laughing, Nat, Wanda, Jane, Cassie, Lila, Sam, and Steve all sat down to meet their inevitable doom.

"Come on Y/n, let emo asgardian do your makeup! it's a cute couple thing" Tony teased.

"No"

"Don't be a stick in the mud darling, do come and let me do your makeup. Unless, you're too scared of a little bit of makeup?" Loki said.

"Haha! He basically called you a pussy!" Tony laughed out.

"Language, Steve isn't fond of that word usage here Tony" I teased.

"She isn't a pussy, she's mi princessa~" Pietro said flirtatiously earning a fist in his side from Wanda.

"Mmm, sure speedo-torpeedo. Reindeer games over here is clearly interested in your 'princessa'." Tony said in a fatherly tone.

"Fine, I'll let you do my makeup Loki."

"See? She's no pussy" Pietro said.

"What do you want to sit on my lap while you do this?" I laughed as I sat down.

"Oh so you're more of a bottom?" Bucky chimed in earning a slap on the back of the neck from Sam.

"Look metal arm dingbat, I will rip your flesh arm out of you so you can have another metal arm." I said as I conjured a piece of paper and crumpled it, tossing it at him.

"I will not be sitting on your lap, no."

"Maybe he's the bottom." Pietro said laughing and earned a laugh from Bucky.

"You know what? Y/n, sit on the floor for me darling?" Loki said, I listened cause I wanted to see where this was going. He sat down on the sofa in front of where I was sat on the floor. He heald my face as he looked down at me and started doing my makeup.

"I know I'm not the only one who thought he wanted her to suck his di-" Bucky began, but before he could finish I conjured a knife and pointed it in his direction.

"Feisty mi princessa~" Pietro said before Wanda flicked his forehead.

...

All the boys finished with the looks, we took the picture and then the group picture. We all went to look at our selves and bursted out laughing.

"The best looking one here is obviously y/n. Nice work Lady Emo" Tony said.

"I'm... honoured?" loki questioned.

"She always looks good Stark" Pietro said causing everyone to groan.

"Alright with that being said I shall go clean this off and go to my room to enjoy myself." Loki said showing no emotion. He walked out so I followed him.

"Loki?"

"What is it?" He said turning to face me as I closed the door.

"Why do you always walk out after Pietro says something stupid?"

"Because I can't stand him." He said blankly sighing.

"but why is that?"

"You're asking because?"

"It's worrying. You're my bestfriend and it's my job to make sure you're okay."

"Well, that's just it. You're my bestfriend. And I can't stand the thought of him getting with you just to hurt you." He said shrugging and then turning around to begin walking but I stopped him by grabbing his hand and pulling him in for a hug. He was hesitant at first but returned it slightly by patting my back.

"Good night Loki." I said pulling away and going back into the room.

...

wait for the next one loves. I got discharged so hopefully I can post better ones now lysm