Chapter 1

Keith woke up at 6 AM, he was still getting used to his new life at 'The Singarian Wildlife Rescue' or 'The Rescue' as he liked to call it. Keith had loved animals all his life, so when an entire world was being sold, he took it upon himself to save the place and buy it. The world was more of a realm, it was literally endless and Keith loved how it was untouched, apart from a good large area. There were two villages and Keith's new home wasn't too far away from either of them. One of the nearby islands had a small farm. Keith's new home was a giant tree, the place had around a dozen floors, only six of them were currently in use. The first four were smaller than the others, these floors had:

Floor 1: The kitchen (right next to the first entrance), a small library, an office with a dodo in the chair (and it's next to the second entrance), the stairs to the root cellar, a balcony.

Floor 2: The spare room, a balcony, Bluebell, and Primrose's room.

Floor 3 (not accessible by stairs but by vines): The staff lounge, the security desk.

Floor 4 (is accessible by stair but not vines, the top floor): The Master bedroom (Keith's room), the treasure room, a balcony overlooking the chicken pen, and garden.

Floor 5 (under floor 1): The pen for the three Vampire Penguins, the Laboratory.

Floor 6 (under floor 5): The animal clinic, quarantine, storage.

Outside floor 1: A small chicken pen, the garden, the seed shed, the dog yard.

Keith had only moved in two days ago with his pet wolf Kosmo, they had only unpacked the few things they brought with them and introduce themselves to the villagers. Keith had been sleeping peacefully before the sun started to rise.

"mmm..." Keith slowly started to wake up as he felt the sunlight hit his face. Once he was out of bed, he got dressed and went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

After he finished his meal, he went to the dog yard to get Kosmo. "Hey there buddy." Keith rubbed Kosmo's head as he said this. Once Keith gained the energy to leave the dog yard, he and Kosmo went to the nearest village. This village was called 'Starfire Village' and was quite friendly.

Keith dropped Kosmo off at the Doggy Daycare (a place similar to a child daycare but for dogs), he then went to continue where he left off the day before. Keith had been working on an exhibit, the Polar Bear exhibit to be exact.

"Alright...snow and ice, check, lake with fish, check..." Keith made sure he had everything in the right place before ticking the task of 'Make Polar Bear Exhibit' off on his 'do to list'.

Eventually, Keith decided that it was time to find a Polar Bear to put in the enclosure, however, he didn't want to take just any Polar Bear. He was living in a rescue center, after all, the Polar Bear had to be injured, ill, an orphan, or from other places in order for him to accept it. Keith hated the idea of taking an animal away from the wild for no reason.

So Keith went through a portal that took him to a different universe.