Chapter 2

Keith found himself on planet Ularula, a planet similar to Olkarion. He went and found a ship he could afford to buy. It was a small ship, about the size of a Galran fighter ship. Keith bought the ship and took off. He knew where he might find a Polar Bear, but, he wasn't sure about going there. Keith had never even heard of the planet until recently and although he was curious about the planet, he wasn't sure if the race currently occupying that planet were peaceful or not.

But he was determined to be successful, and so he made his way to planet Earth...

---Meanwhile, on the IGF ATLAS---

"Hey Lance!" Pidge was running up to Lance with a worried look on her face, "Yeah Pidge?" Lance replied. "I heard you and Allura broke up! Is it true?" it was true, they had gotten into a major fight earlier in the day, that fight led to a break up. "Yeah..." Lance looked upset as he said this, "I'm sorry to hear that...wanna go get some ice-cream? It might lift your spirits." Lances' face lit up at the idea, "Yeah, sure." With that, they went to go get ice-cream.

A few hours later, the two were headed back to the ATLAS. Suddenly, Lance saw what looked to be a female, Pidge groaned. Lance went up to her, she had black hair that went down to her neck and skin so white that she looked like a lovely doll. "Hey there beautiful, the name's Lance." Pidge backed away and pretended that she didn't know him. The girl turned around to face him, and she wasn't a 'she' at all! she was actually a he. "Beautiful, huh?" Keith blushed. 

Lance was shocked, to say the least. "I-I wasn't talking to you!" Lance was blushing furiously. "Oh? I don't see anyone else around here, so if you weren't talking to me, then who were you talking to?" Lance had reached a dead end when it came to excuses at this point, "I-I-I...nevermind!" Lance was bright red now, Keith giggled and gave Lance a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well then Lancy boy, the name's Keith, and i suppose i'll see you later cutie." Keith winked at Lance and continued on his way, but not before slipping his contact details into Lance's pocket.

After the 'event' with Keith, Lance had gained a small crush on him. The kiss Keith had given him had been super effective in getting Lance to like him. Lance wanted to see him again, he wanted Keith to kiss him again...

Keith was talking to some locals around the area he was in and eventually heard all about Voltron and the Galaxy Garrison. He decided to check it out and see if they could get him to The Arctic, he had been told that it was where he could find Polar Bears and also found out that he would need some help.

Keith had hurried back home to get Kosmo and then he went back to Earth and got four more dogs. All five dogs were fluffy, one of them, who was called 'Stilton' wasn't as fluffy as the others.

Igloo was all white and had brown eyes, she seemed to love curling up in the snow.

Slayer was an all black female with brown eyes and was quite skittish.

Barkley had brown eyes as well and his fur was white with large brown patches in a couple places, in the right lighting, the brown patches look a bit more orange, he's strong and fearless.

Stilton has striking blue eyes and white fur with brown spots, he always is on the look out for danger or food and nothing seems to get past him.

Keith had also gotten a shotgun, a few bullets, a med kit and a dog sled. He hoped he wouldn't have to shoot anything but he got it, just in case.

Keith rented a van and bought a map, then he went in search of the Galaxy Garrison.

---3 Hours Later---

The Paladins of Voltron were stationed outside the Garrison. Allura had been making a small garden, when she saw a van approaching. She had gone inside to tell Shiro and the others, now, they were all waiting to see just who this 'visitor' was.

Lance was shocked when Keith got out of the van, he tried to hide himself among the other Paladins. "Who are you?" Shiro asked, Keith looked at him and smiled. "My name is Keith, and you're Shiro, correct?" Shiro was quite stunned when he heard Keith say his name. "How did you know?" Keith answered this without hesitation, "I've been speaking with some of the locals, seems you're pretty popular." Shiro looked a bit flustered as Keith said this. "Anyway, i'm actually here because I've been told that you can get me to The Arctic." Keith explained his mission to the Voltron Paladins and they eventually agreed to take Keith to The Arctic to find a Polar Bear.

---3 Days Later---

They had finally made it to The Arctic, Keith was setting up the sled with the gear he got as well as the camping gear he was given by Pidge.

Slayer and Igloo were at the back of the sled, Barkley and Stilton were in front of them and Kosmo was the lead dog. "Alright, we're ready to go." Keith was wearing a black winter coat for warmth, he had a communicator with him so he could contact the Paladins once he found a Polar Bear. The sled was far too small to transport a bear so the Paladins would sit back and relax while Keith was on his journey and then transport the bear for Keith.

"I'll see you in a few days." Keith got on the sled and waved goodbye to the Paladins before heading off. It was a clear day, so they didn't currently have to worry about not being able to see.

And with that, the journey began...