Chapter 10

Lance was nervous, very nervous. He had decided to ask Keith on a date, today. Keith had decided that they would have a 2 day vacation and that gave Lance the free-time opportunity he was looking for, he just hoped that Keith would say 'yes'. 

They were on Earth for their vacation, so Lance had chosen to ask Keith to dinner (with his family). Lance's mother was cooking Vegetarian Sushi, Keith's favourite. Lance had planned the whole dinner. 

Lance took a deep breath and knocked on Keith's door. Keith opened the door, he was in his fluffy red dressing gown. "Hello Lance, is there something I can do for you?" Lance gulped. "I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me and my family?" Lance was surprised at how smoothly he managed to say that, Keith smiled. "Of course, what time?" Lance's anxiety went away when he heard Keith say this. "8.00 pm. I'll see you then." 

When the girls at the ATLAS heard about Keith and Lance's date, they took him straight to the mall. Nadia, Ina, Pidge and Veronica were on a mission to find Keith a date outfit. The five of them wandered around the mall for about an hour before they found a shop that looked quite promising. "So having a date outfit is an Earth tradition? It's a strange one, that's for sure..." Keith wasn't entirely familiar with Earth customs just yet. "Ladies, divide and conquer!" Keith was surprised when Nadia said that and then realised that they were going to force him to wear different outfits until they found the perfect one for his date.

---2 Painful Hours Later---

Keith and the others were back at the Garrison. Keith was very tired, so he had a small nap before getting ready for his date. He put on the outfit the girls had picked out for him.

 He put on the outfit the girls had picked out for him

(Not mine.)

Keith loved the dress, he was also wearing a necklace that had been given to him by his mother. 

(Again, not mine

(Again, not mine. I just find these pictures on Google. All credit goes to Google. Btw, the necklace is exactly the size of the one in the picture.)

He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like he was royalty. "I think this outfit is going to be more than just a date outfit..." Keith decided right there and then that he would be a spy and assassin for the Paladins of Voltron. He would be able to pass for a female and he was very good at acting, so he would be perfect for the role. "I'll talk to them about it in the morning." Keith got a taxi and went to Lances' house.

---4 Hours Later---

Keith had a wonderful time at Lances place. Keith had talked with Lances family a lot and found out a lot about Lances childhood. After dinner, Lance had taken Keith into the garden and confessed his love for Keith. Keith was now Lances girlfriend.

He was so happy that he couldn't sleep and Shiro had made him the official spy and assassin of the Voltron team. Keith was wearing his mothers' necklace all the time. The jewel was a diamond, the only one in existence. Keith guarded the jewel with his life and anyone who dared to try and take it was killed.

"Lancey, time for us to head back home. We need to continue work on the Orangutan and T-Rex exhibits. We also need to get meat on our way back." Keith had gotten his things packed and he was ready to go home to the Rescue, Lance was still packing and was a long way from ready to go home.

They went to the local butchers and bought 5000 tonnes of meat. "That should be enough to get us to the end of the year. Lance, could you get another 5000 tonnes? We need to make sure that we have enough meat for a long time." Keith smiled at Lance, who couldn't say 'no' to his new girlfriend.

Keith and the Paladins were setting up some new equipment in the rooms underneath the Clinic at the Rescue, spy equipment to be precise. The room under the new spy room was being made into a training dojo so Keith could work on his battle skills. "I never thought I would have rooms in my home specifically for fighting and spying on people. It may take some getting used to..." Keith was looking at the dojo in disbelieve. He had signed a contract with Shiro to make sure it was all official. He decided to try out the dojo, just to make sure it was working. "Start training level 1." Keith grabbed a sword from the rack that had been put there and a robot came down from the ceiling, the dojo was set up just like the one that had been on the Castle Of Lions. Keith started to fight the robot and the Paladins soon came to watch once they found out what he was doing.

Keith was incredibly good at close-combat, the Paladins were shocked at how quickly and skillfully he destroyed the robot. 

Keith knew how to fight. But where and how did he learn?