Chapter 7

"Good morning! How may we be of service to you today?" The Shining Salon was as pleasant as always. "I'm here for a full treatment." Keith paid the woman at the desk and she took him to the spa. Keith was more than ready for a days rest. 

Keith loved the spa. To him, the spa was the best luxury ever. Keith sat in there for two hours before he got out for his massage. He loved that too, a lot. "I could get used to this dangerously easily..." Keith continued to the beauty parlour to get his nails and hair done. Keith had a thing for relaxation. 

After he finished up with the beauty parlour, Keith went to the restaurant and ate a five star meal. He didn't eat meat often but this was one of those times where he didn't mind it. Once he finished eating, he went to the inn and went to sleep.

---4 Hours Later---

Keith was back home now. He looked so relaxed that none of the Paladins dared to do anything that might disrupt his day. Keith wanted to spend the rest of his day relaxing, it was the effect of the Shining Salon. Keith went to tend to the garden with his gardener 'Aki', she had blue eyes and bright red hair. Aki had two sisters with blueish-greenish hair and blue eyes, their names were 'Syrup' and 'Puddin'. They worked on the farm while Aki worked at the house.

Shiro watched as Keith and Aki worked in the garden. Spring had just ended and it was Summer now, so the two of them were taking out the spring plants and replacing them with summer crops.

Once the garden was all finished, Keith played with the dogs. Then he went and got some sleep in his room.

---The Next Day---

Keith was on the IGF ATLAS heading to Earth to find a Skunk. With him, was his sled team and equipment. It was winter in North America and the conditions were perfect for dog sledding.

"Ok, everyone's ready to go." Keith had just finished getting the sled and the dogs ready to head out. Keith had some perfume with him, just in case. 

Once they made it to North America, Keith went out on his search. 

It was going well...for about 20 minutes. They were going through a forest when suddenly, a moose rammed into the sled, knocking it over. Keith groaned in pain and reached for his shotgun. "I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice..." Keith decided that if the moose survived this, he would take it back with him. The moose was clearly frightened and Keith hated to have to shoot it, but if he didn't then one of the dogs could get hurt. He pulled the trigger and the moose went down. "Sorry. I hope you find peace wherever you go next..." Keith salvaged the meat from the moose, he wasn't happy with killing an animal. 

Keith was plucking porcupine quills from Kosmo's face. Keith sighed as he got the last of the quills out of Kosmo's face. Kosmo was whimpering from the pain, "Serves you right! You don't just stick your head in random bushes! Now, let's get a move on." Keith got the dogs all hooked up to the sled and they head back out in search of a skunk.

Keith and the dogs were going over a frozen lake. Suddenly, Keith spotted something, a Skunk...

"Woah, woah." Keith gave the signal for the dogs to stop running, the sled came to a halt and Keith went to check out the Skunk. It was holding its back left leg up, a broken leg. Now the only question was: 'How to get the Skunk back to the ATLAS without being sprayed by the stinky Skunk spray.' 

Igloo came up to the Skunk...and started to chase it...she got sprayed...and it stunk...

"Dammit Igloo!" Keith was holding his nose. He was surprised that the Skunk could run with that leg. Keith decided that he may as well just pick up the Skunk and take it back with him. The smell wasn't going to go away for a while.

---3 Hours Later---

Keith was in a bath of tomato soup. He had read that tomato soup helps with the smell of skunk spray. He had already given a tomato bath to Igloo and the others. 

Keith had named the skunk 'Lulu'. Lulu was a female skunk, she was a young one too. She liked Keith and had tried to follow him out of the med bay in the ATLAS. 

"Skunks...cute but stinky..." Keith got out of the bath and cleaned the soup off of his body before getting dressed. 

After his tomato bath, Keith went and got some sleep. Only to be woken up by the dogs jumping on him, he groaned and got up to feed them. 

Once they got back to the rescue, Keith bandaged Lulus' leg with a splint to help with recovery. Keith didn't see any need for her to be put into Quarantine, so Lulu was put into the Skunk exhibit instead. 

Keith already had the next exhibit in mind: The White-Tail Deer exhibit. Keith knew that they were found in North America, just like Skunks. 

"Planet Earth is amazing. All those wonderful animals! It's sad that many of them are endangered..." Keith went to do his chores. When he checked on Maya, Kai and Snowy, he decided that they could go into the Polar Bear exhibit tomorrow. 

"Two more exhibits and I can focus on the area around them." Keith smiled and began to imagine what it would be like when he opened the place up to guests.