Chapter 6

Triggers Warnings: Foul Language⚠️⚠️

It's been a few days. I figured a way to distinguish the twins. Nobody is able to. Justin a dimple of his left cheek and Jason has a dimple on his right side. The twins don't know how I know the difference, but I do.

It's Friday and I still don't know what to draw for Zane. He said he has started on my but I don't know.

I'm getting for school because I have no clue what to wear. Finally when I do pick out an outfit. I go downstairs for breakfast. I finally had the confidence to stop wearing my eye contacts. 

Her outfit

I saw everyone eating pancakes

I saw everyone eating pancakes. Oo I like pancakes.

After I was done eating I got up went was ready to leave for school. I saw Payton come out of the kitchen. She was wearing a dress. It was hot outside today.

Payton's outfit

I close with everyone in the group

I close with everyone in the group. Besides Zane. He still cold and distant.

I curled my hair today for fun. I put on my helmet and got on the bike. It burned my thighs. Like hell.

I was at a traffic light when another bike pulled up. I turn to look who it was. It was Zane. He started taunting me by running his engine. Then I did the same to mine. Bet it's a race.

The light turned green and we were off. Zane was in-front. I needed to pass him. I somehow managed to be beside him.

I see a car in front and I notice it was Enzo's car. I go on the right side of his car and Zane on the left side. Matteo rolls down the window. "Are you guys racing?" He asked. I nodded and he told Enzo. Enzo began yelling "no".

I turned the handle more on my bike giving me speed. I pass Zane. I could see he was gaining on me. We were speeding.

I could see the school. I saw Zane beside me. Shit. I speed up more.

I WON!!

I park my bike on the side of a parking space then Zane parked beside me.

I hopped off and took off my helmet and he did the same. I stuck out my tongue at him. He rolled his eyes. "You were just lucky this time. My hand started to cramp." He said. Whatever. Worst excuse.