Chapter 14

We walked around and I saw women give me glares. Like really. They are halfway naked. Flirting with other men, and are most likely gold diggers.

But who are we to judge.

We walk to our table and I shake my foot as I sat down. "Who's hungry?" I hear Zander say. Everyone raised their hand. He looked around and then pointed at the buffet. We got up from the table and headed to the buffet table. There were many things but I just grabbed a few things.

I was about to head back when I was pushed into the corner of the table. My plate fell out of my hands and I turned around to see who pushed me.

It's was a blonde bitch. I could tell she dyed her hair blonde, so she isn't naturally blonde.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm Alessandro's girlfriend. Stay away from him because he is mine and only mine." She said pointing a finger at me. "Anyway who would want you with those scars on your back." She said once again.

She was about to speak but was only interrupted. "I do. Speak to her like that again and who just won't get let off with a warning." I hear him say. I immediately knew it was Zane. How his freckles spread on his nose area, or how his rich dark brown eyes glared deeply at her. The blonde bitch scoffed and said, " I'm way better than her." She said seductively. Running her finger up and down her arm.

She pushed away and grabbed my hand and we walked off with my food.

We sat down at my table and I began eating. My friends also joined us and so did Payton. "You look beautiful by the way." I hear Zane whisper in my ear. "Thank you," I whispered back.

Everyone was doing their own thing. From the corner of my eye, I could Payton look at me. Well more like...a glare? But seriously, what is her problem. I ignored her and we all kept talking. She might still have feelings for him but that's not my problem.

As I look around the ball and I could see men look at me with lust. Some were cute no gonna lie, but others not so much. Ew.

"Damn some are cute." I said out loud to Nicole. "For real." She replied as we look at men. Some were young too. "Oo look at that one." She nodded towards someone. He looked to be around 18-19, but something about him was familiar. "Yeah, he is cute," I replied. I felt someone grab my chin making me look at them.

It was Zane. "Stop." He growled. "Stop what?" I said innocently. "Stop looking at other men. You have me." He snarled. "You're mine." He said and gave me a quick kiss. "You wish. She mine." Nicole said and pushing him away. I laughed as they fought over me.

"You don't even know her full name." Nicole whispered shouted. "Yeah I do, ain't that right Al," Zane said smugly.

Zane sometimes calls me Al or Alexis. It's my middle name.

"Oh fuck off." Nicole said. "You both are childish." I said instead of answering Zane's question. He and Nicole both mumbled a few colorful words.

"Hey." I hear and I look up and it's my brother with the dude earlier I said that was cute. I wave hey and the rest just say hey. "This is Ryan. Quinn, you've met him." Lijah said. I made an 'o' with my mouth understanding.

I see him keep eyeing Nicole. Okay, get your man...

Payton also keeps eyeing him, but wasn't she just glaring at me or something. I swear she has some problems.

I get up to use the restroom. I walk over to the women's room and I use the restroom. While I was washing my hands two girls came in and they saw my back. They kept eyeing it and I glared at them. They turn away and I walk out.