Chapter 25

Your wishes had came true...grab your snack/food because it's about to go down.

Trigger Warning *Violence* 

Quinn's POV

It's been at least a week since I got back from Italy. I almost cried because of Elias. He was crying so much because he didn't want to let me go nor did I.

I'm also going back to school because I got bored sitting around the house that I would rather be at school and torment Meghan? Mia? I don't remember her name. I heard from Nicole that she tried to get with Zane after my accident.

What a bitch am I right or am I right?

I wore a white short sleeve shirt with light blue rip jeans and a black and white flannel. I put on a white shoe and my boot on. I tucked in my shirt and i grab a black belt. I folded by jeans at the bottom and I grab my things.

I head downstairs and I go into the kitchen. I sat down at my seat and I began eating a fruit bowl because why not. "Quinn." Elijah called my name. I look up at him and he threw me a pair of keys.

They are a car of an Audi. I almost ran out of the house to see it. "Finish eating." He said. I groan and my brothers started smiling. "Like her cool is so cool." Zander said. "Oh yeah, I like the color." Enzo played. "And the headlights." Alessandro joked. "Omg! Stop!" I whined. They laughed at me but I huffed. I saw Payton come down the stairs. I was surprised she wasn't wearing something revealing like always. It was something more simple like a long sleeve grey shirt and dark blue rips jeans with grey shoes to match it. It's something I would wear actually.

Anyways we finished eating and I got up. I practically ran or limped to my car. I let out a squeal when I saw it.

It was nice and the purple especially popped out

It was nice and the purple especially popped out. I saw Elijah at the ran and gave him a hug. "I know it's not a bike but I didn't feel comfortable letting you back on just yet. i thought this would make up for it." He explained. "It's alright Lijah. I don't mind at all." I said smiling. "Jeez, it is nice. Xavier." said. "Obviously it's for me." I told he jokingly. Xavier chuckled and i got in my car. "Sorry guys to leave you behind but I gotta show it off to my friends and make them jealous." I joked. In the back I saw Payton and she scoffed and rolled her eyes. Suck my dick bitch. I waved bye and drove off. I zoomed to their house and one of the guards saw me. He let me in and I Saw them outside confuse. I honked at them and Zane had this look on his face like he was about to murder me. I roll down my window and wiggle my brows. Ian ran to my car and got in. He locked it and I laughed. The others got in the back and we all couldn't fit inside. Zane ended up kicking Ian out of the passenger seat. The twins got out and rode on their bike instead. 

We drove to school jamming to music and singing out lungs out. zane had placed his hand on my thigh and I didn't mind at all. When I got there everyone just stared. 

I got out and some people gasped. No one had known that I was coming back today. Zane took my backpack and latched his hand on my waist. "That's why she is cheating on you." Nicole mutter but enough for him to hear. He poked her waist and she squealed. I chuckle and Zane mocked Nicole. We got to my locker and I unlocked mine. I put my things inside and I grab the things I needed. I heard heels clicking and I knew who was coming. "And you're back. I wished you had died that day- oh wait you did." Meghan laughed. "What? like two, three times? Only if you stayed dead." She sneered.