Chapter 7

Trigger Warnings: blood and foul language ⚠️⚠️

It's was Monday. I haven't gotten any nightmares recently which I'm really grateful. We didn't do anything on the weekend. Lijah had to leave town for some work but was coming back today.

Sometimes the boys talk in Italian but I understand them. I talk my self many languages over the years. Ever since I could talk and read properly in English I began teaching myself other languages. Including sign language. I also taught my slept how to shoot a gun and throw knife. I also bought a bow and arrow.

Back in Wyoming. I use to sneak out and learn these stuff.

Probably wondering why I don't use sign language when I talk. Well because not a lot of people know how to sign.

None of the boys know this. I keep a lot of secret.

I was downstairs eating my breakfast for school. It's been at least a week now since Sara and Daniel die. I don't know how Payton is doing with their deaths but I could care less. They've always treated me like shit.

I saw Payton come down to eat breakfast.

When we went out she started to dress more like me I guess. I don't know but she came down and with a black long sleeve crop top. A blue skirt and some black heel.

She even had more makeup than usual. Maroon lips, she was wearing sparkly eyeshadow and a cut liner wing. Even her nail were black.

As for her hair she just curled it.

Not going to lie her outfit was cute

Not going to lie her outfit was cute. I was wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt and and some rip denim shirt with maroon boot heels. No makeup. No eye contacts. My was braided into a crown braid.