Chapter 21

I know this bitch did not say what I'm thinking. Did she really just ask for his number. I turn to look at the boys and they were shock as much as I was.

"Um whoever you are can you like...move?" The girl asked. I took off my jacket. "Don't." Zane said. "Let her say something else and I swear." I said. "No you can't have my number. Are you blind?" Zane asked. "What? She's not your girlfriend, and if she is...well I'm better." The girl said and pushed me off. Nicole abruptly stood up. I pushed the girl back and hard. She fell on the floor and the other girl pushed me. Nicole pushed her back. Oh hell yeah bitch now where talking.

The first girl took a swing and I ducked. I swing back at her and it hits right in her jaw. She almost fell on the floor but the table stopped her. She tried to kick me but I caught her leg and I swiped my foot knocking her down. She was only standing on one leg so it was easy. Somehow she managed to brining down the chair with her. I straddled her and her arms were caught under my knees.

It was pushing on a pressure point in her arms. I swing punches from left to right.

I felt as I was pulled off and I struggled to break free. I saw Nicole beating the other girl ass and saw the twins pulling her off. The two girls got up and ran for us. Well for Nicole. Awe hell naw bitch.

I broke free from whoever was holding me back. I ended up tackling the second girl who was fighting Nicole. Nicole broke free and tackle the first girl. "Y'all messed with the wrong girls." Both Nicole and I said in sync. I punched this girl but she pull my hair. Some way and some how she ended on top of me.

Not for long though because I punched her which knocked her down and off of me. I pushed her off of me and she rolled away.

"Nicole! Quinn!" I hear a familiar voice. I felt people trying to pull me off of her but they failed.

"Loren!" Someone yelled. Someone finally pulled me off of them and I was held back. I saw all my brothers here. Oh shit. Another two boys were here. Nicole was still beating the first girl ass. "Beat her ass!" I yelled. "Oh I am bitch!" Nicole yelled back.

"Get your fucking crazy bitch off of her!" A boy yelled. Everyone just suddenly stopped. I smirked and broke free again. I jumped on the table and tackle the boy down. "Quinn!" They yell after me. I was punching this boy. "Don't." I punched. "Fucking." Another punch. "Call her that." I finished. The boy pushed me off and took a swing.

I ducked and got up. I kicked him right in the stomach and he stumbled back. Nicole was pulled off the girl when she tried to go after the dude who took a swing. Zane slammed him into a wall and my brothers where trying to hold me back. "Beat his ass!" Both Nicole and I yelled.

The dude punched Zane which caught him off guard. Zane wiped the blood off his lip. He smirked and punched the dude right back. "This is all your fault!" One of the girls yelled.

Bitch just tried to blame me?

"Shut the hell up!" Elijah yelled. "You keep provoking it!" Justin yells.

The twins and Lance were holding back Nicole. Ian, Alessandro, Matteo and Enzo were holding me back. Elijah, Zander, and Xavier and some other two dudes were pulling Zane off. Damn it takes so many people to know to stop us.

We saw the police run in. All three of us were still trying to fight them. Nicole and I almost broke free but the police stopped us.