Chapter 28

"Go out on a date with me?" Zane asked out of the blue. I laughed and looked at him crazy. "Sure why not." I said running my hands through his hair. "Okay well I have to go get things ready." He said. "Mhm." I hummed. When he's this comfortable it's hard to get him out of bed.

"What time should I get ready?" I asked. He groaned and stuffed his face in my neck. "I'm to lazy now." He groaned. "Zane!" I poked his side. Zane jerked and pouted at me. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Another." He asked. I did it another few times before I stopped. "Come on Zane." I whined trying to get him off of me.

"No!" He said. He laid his back on me with the back of his head on my face. "Zane." I warned. "It's going to be chilly so get warm." He said as he peck my lips. "Okay." I got out of bed and into the shower.

After I was done I went inside and started to pick out something I would wear. Eventually I picked out a white long sleeve turtle neck with blue rip jeans at the knees. I grabbed my cardigan coat and I put on white shoes. I go with a simple makeup and a half up and half down hairstyle.

I was ready but really nervous

I was ready but really nervous. Zane has been my first ever boyfriend. My first love, my first kiss, and maybe the person who will take my virginity.

I head downstairs to see Zane waiting for me. He had a grey hoodie with a black jacket over it. Black pants and white shoes with a black hat.

"Ready?" Zane asked

"Ready?" Zane asked. I nodded excitedly and I said goodbye to my family. "You know I haven't fought in a while." I said as we got in the car. "Your right." He said. I shrugged and thought about the times I fought. I actually loved it. "Do you miss it?" He asked and I nodded. "I mean since my accident I haven't fought. It's been a very long time." I stated looking at the window. I look at leafless trees outside my window as we drive by them.

After like twenty minutes we finally get to an amusement park. It been a while since I've gone on to one. "We are definitely rising on every single one of these." I smirked. Zane scoffed at me and glanced at me. I think he was trying to figure out whether if I was serious. "Fuck." He mutter under his breath. I let out a small laugh and we got in line.

When it was our turn I was about to pay for my ticket but Zane beat me to it. "You know not to do that." He whispered in my ear. I tensed up slightly and my breathing got heavier. My heart was beating faster that I even thought he could hear it. Zane kissed my cheek and we walked forward. He pulled me closer to him. Zane looped his finger through the belt loop.

I saw a roller coaster and pulled us into the line. "No waisting time huh." Zane joked and I smiled. "Nope." I laughed. It was maybe forty minutes later until we could get on. Lucky us we were able to be in front. Zane wasn't so happy about it. I mean I love roller coaster like who doesn't?

Zane leg was bouncing and I held his hand. "You'll be fine." I said. "I know." He answered. Zane gave me a kiss and he let out a breath. "I'll be fine." He mumble to himself. "Do you like roller coaster?" I asked and he nodded. "Some." He answered. "The kiddy ones?" I joked but Zane nodded. I started to laugh and suddenly we were launched.

I let out a scream from shock. Zane was holding on to my hand tightly. The roller coaster went up to a big hill and Zane was probably regretting his choices. "Regretting it?" I asked he nodded. The coaster went forward and we fell. I let out a scream mixed in with a laugh. The wind was blowing into our faces which made Zane look a bit weird but it was cute.

As soon as we were able to leave Zane dragged us out of there. "Let's go eat instead." I shook my head smiling and let him lead the way.

****

The amusement park was about to close and we decided to head back home.

But Zane apparently had different plans when he took a different route home. "Didn't think that was our date?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He rolled his eyes and this time we were just surrounded by trees.

It took close to an hour to reach our destination.

It was a small cabin near a lake. God it was so beautiful. I stared in awe and Zane took out a bag. "We are spending the night here." He said. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah." Zane nodded. I jumped on him and kissed him. He laughed and took us inside the cabin still carrying me. He gently laid me on the bed. Zane laid in between my legs and smiled at me.

"Your beautiful." He said. I looked away blushing hard. "Come let's go swim." He said. I just put on my swimsuit and met jume outside in his trunks. He didn't realize I was behind him so I pushed him into the water. I was laughing hysterically. Next thing I know is cold water rushing over my body. I come out gasping and looking a Zane wide eye. It was his turn to laugh and I splashed water on him. He did the same and we started to laugh.

I tried swimming away from him in which I was successful. That was until I felt a heavy weight on my back and pushed underwater. I felt being pulled back up but my hair was all over in my face. I moved it out of the way and see Zane's face come into view. "Hey handsome." I flirted. Zane's arms were wrapped around my waist.

"You know I was the cold hearted son of bitch. That was u top you came along. When I first saw you I was amazed by your beauty. I hadn't seen someone so beautiful. Something inside me ignited, like a small flame. I wanted to know more about you, and when we had our art project I wanted to be your partner. At first I didn't realize what I was feeling until you crashed. I was scared for the first time in my life. I wanted to scream and yell. As the days passed when you were in a coma I didn't want to leave your side. That's when I realized I liked you. When everything came down on me. When I realized what I was feeling. I felt stupid for not realizing earlier because now I didn't even know if I was going to even tell you about it. Then you woke up and seeing in pain...I felt useless. Eventually I started to realize that I didn't like you. I was- am falling for you, Quinn." I stared at him in shock. I was to speechless to even say something.

"So, Quinn , tell me that you're all in. Tell me now because I don't know if I can stop. Tell me before I get broken. Tell me to stop before I fall to hard. " He said. "Tell me now because-" Zane cut himself off before finishing his sentence.

"-I can't help falling in love with you."