Chapter 12

We eventually made it home.

I took a shower when I got out I heard a knock on the door. "Hey it's Nicole. Can I come in." She said. I quickly cover my neck with my hair but I know it hide it much. I unlock the door and she comes in. "Can I pick out your outfit?" She said. I laughed and nodded.

We went to my closet and she looked around for a outfit. We finally picked one out.

It was a black plain dress shirt with a plaid shirt wrapped around my waist and some white shoes.

I put on some socks and one shoe and my boot on.

"OMG!" Nicole screamed. I quickly looked at her I'm confusion. "What?!" I asked. She pointed at my neck. "Zane did those." She said smirking. My face reddened. "I know because you didn't have those hickeys there when we went home." She said. "Okay fine." I said and rolled my eyes. We heard banging on the door.

"We're fine!" Nicole screamed. We left my closet and I quickly cover my neck. Nicole was a happy and excited. "So what happen." She said. "Nothing. We Im just kissed that's all and he did those." I said. "And no we're not in a relationship." I said firmly. We finally dropped the subject when left the bathroom.

"Im ready." I said. They all looked up from their phones and got up. "Let me just tell Lijah. I'll meet you in the car." I said. They nodded and we left my room. Everyone left the house and I pulled back Zane. "Really hickeys." I said. Zane smirked. "You enjoyed it." He said still smirking. I rolled my eyes. I did actually but I didn't say anything. Instead I pushed him out the door.

I went to Lijah's office. I opened the door and I didn't realize he had someone there.

The man turned around. He was handsome but Zane looked better though. He was young maybe 18, 19.  Sorry I didn't know you had someone over. I signed him. They man looked at me curiously. "It's alright what do you need?" Lijah said. I'm leaving with my friends. We'll be back later. I told him. Who is he if I may ask? "Ryan this is my sister Quinn. Quinn this is Ryan a soon to be mafia leader." He said and gesture to 'Ryan.' I have him a wave and he gave a nod back.

Lijah motion me to come. I did and he gave me some money I thanked him and I quickly left the room. I could feel Ryan's eyes on me the whole entire time.

I felt awkward there.

I quickly went to the car and hopped in. I sat by Lance. "What took so long?" Asked Nicole. "Nothing." I said.

It took about thirty minutes to get to the amusement park. I hopped out excitedly. Zane chuckled. I always wanted to ride roller coasters. Payton never wanted. We had chances to go to amusement park back home but she was always scared to.

We paid for our tickets and headed inside.

Nicole pulled my hand. "We're going to make Zane jealous." She whispered in my ear. "Oh no no no." I said shaking my head. "Oh yes." She smirked.

"Omg look at the boy he's cute." She said loudly enough for the boy to hear. She pointed at the boy and he was cute. All the boys stopped and turned to us. "What?" Justin asked. "We're going to look for a date." Nicole said. I quickly glanced at Zane and I could see him clench his jaw.

Jason pulled Nicole and Lance pulled me. "No your not." They said and we kept walking.

Lance let me go and I felt an arm creep on my waist. "What did I say earlier." Zane whispered in my ear. I felt shivers run down my spine. "N-nothing." I said. That I'm his. I felt him grip tighter on my waist. "Quinn Alexis Angelo." He said sternly. Oh shit he pulled the full name. "Present." I said nervously and jokingly.