Chapter 10

Trigger Warnings ⚠️⚠️ ( Foul Language & mention of Abuse)

(Back to when Quinn was having a nightmare)

Elijah's POV

I heard small whimpers beside me. Who is in-...Quinn! I sit up and I see she is stirring in her sleep. "Tesoro wake up." I shake her. She began to freak out even more.

What the hell!

I tried waking her up but she doesn't budge. Where are he- the walls are sound proof. I grab my phone immediately and call Alessandro since he is in first of my contacts. It rings a few times then he finally answers.

"Dude why are you calling me at 4 in the morning?" He said grumbles. "Quinn she's having a nightmare." I say quickly and hanged up. A few seconds after Alessandro slams the door open.

He sees me trying to wake her up. As he was walking up to her she let out a scream. We here doors slam open and I saw that Alessandro didn't close the door.

She was crying and letting out a scream one after another. "QUINN!!" I yelled shaking her.

"Wake up!" Yelled Matteo.

We kept trying to wake her but nothing would budge.

Then she stopped screaming. We all looked at each other. Then she began gasping for air. She started to claw at her neck as someone was choking her.

"WAKE UP!" Yelled Xavier.

"WAKE UP QUINN!" This time Zander yelled.

She jolted awake and began looking at her surroundings.

"S-stay away!" She yelled. Lorenzo was slowly creeping closer to her. "Please stay away!" She yelled again. She tried moving more back thinking she could go right through the headboard.

After a while we finally got her to calm down and we left the room besides Lorenzo.

10

Quinn's POV

I woke up to the sound a of a light snore besides me. I turn my head and saw that it was Enzo. I turn to look back at my clock and it was 8 in the morning.

It's was a Saturday so no school. I decided to let him sleep.

I recall the memory from last night. I know my brother will wonder what the nightmare was. I really hope I don't have to explain.

I saw my art supplies were there in my nightstand. I reached for them. I went to an empty stomach page and began drawling.

I didn't listen to music as this one represented me and how I felt.