Chapter 18

I woke up and I saw Elias sleeping and Alessandro wasn't here. I checked the time and it was 6 in the mornings. Holy shit! I've sleeping for over 12 hrs. 

I get up and I head in the shower.

I stand there and think about what just had happen. I'm still confuse. Why would she say that?

18

I was sitting on the bed when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and Zane popped his head in. He looked back out and made sure no one was coming. He came in and closed the door.

He had breakfast with him. He handed me the breakfast and I took it. He took off his shoes and got in bed with us. My back was on the headboard and I set the plate down on my lap. Zane wrapped his arms around my waist and Elias bring him got jealous.

He tried to remove his arms but couldn't. Zane kept taunting him. Why you may ask? I have no clue. "Quit taunting him." I said trying to hold my laugh. Eli crawled over to Zane. He got under his arms and I moved my plate. Eli sat in between me and Zane. Zane laid his head on Eli's lap. His hands rested on top of Zane's head and it was cute so I took a picture.

I started to feed Eli some of my food but he mostly took the bacon.

"Our kids would look good." Zane said. I choked on my food. He caught me off guard and I grabbed my orange juice. I drank some of it because then Elias wanted some. "What?" Zane asked innocently. I could tell he was not trying to smirk at me.

But the best of him he ended up smirking. I covered his eyes because I felt myself blushing. "Alex why is your face red?" Elias asked. Zane busted out laughing and I instead covered mine. Zane whispered something in his ear. "I want a baby now." Eli said. I look over at Zane in snack him in the head. "Really." I said sarcastically. "Yeah." He said nodding. I smacked him with the pillow. "Oof!" I hear him say before he fell in the floor. "Serves you right." I said.

When I look down at my strawberries to eat one...they were gone! I look over and he's eating a strawberry while looking at Zane. He felt someone staring at him and looked over at me. I raised an eyebrow and he set down the strawberry on the plate. "Eat it." I said and he ate it.

Zane got back on the bed again. He took a grape and I glared at him. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I set my plate on the nightstand and I lay back down. I put on some paw patrols in Italian and we start watching it. Zane wrapped his arm around us and we I wrapped my arm around Eli.

After a few episodes we get bored and watch something else. But like alway Zane ended on top of me and I ran my hands through his hair.

Someone opened the door but we ignored them. We hear a picture being taken and we all turn. Again the picture was taken.

It was Nicole and she was laughing. "Omg! Look at Elias." She said in between her laughs. She handed me the phone and you could see Eli just popping his head out. "I wanna see." Eli said moving my handing so he could see. He giggled and laid back down. Zane just chuckled.

"Have you asked her?" Nicole said. "I knew you wanted something." I said. "You always do." Zane mutter. "Let's go find some cute boys." Nicole said grabbing my hand. Zane gripped my waist and wouldn't let me go. "You have two right here. You don't anymore." Zane grumbled. "Yeah Alex." Elia said crossing his arms. "Yeah but she needs hoes." Nicole replied. "You know I don't want to go anymore." Zane said and laid his head back on my chest. Nicole slapped his ass and he got off of me. She grabbed me and pulled me out of bed. "Tell her I want a baby." Zane yelled. "She wants your baby." Nicole said to me. "You ain't getting no baby from me!" I yelled back. I heard him scoff and he mutter something but I didn't know what.