Chapter 26

Two weeks since her passing. I honestly don't know how to feel. Yes she was my twin but I felt the betrayal and I was never really close with her.

My brothers and family must be devastated. They trusted her and then she does this. She told the Irish to come after us...after me. Me specifically.

Was I the reason of her death? Did I kill her?

I haven't gone out to my room. I can't face my brothers because I look like her. They will be reminded of her. None have come to my room to check. I know they need space and time. Especially Xavier since he was close with her. We didn't celebrate thanksgiving with anyone. My friends texted me but I never answered. I found a small room in my closet. I've been in there for most of the time.

I think I knew. I knew I had lost and not just physically but emotionally. I knew deep down that she was long gone and there was not a chance of getting her back. She died the day she became who she was. The day she stop becoming my best friend, my sister, my twin.

I also knew deep down I still loved her. I loved the old her. I loved the memories we made when we were younger. When we played together. When she helped me. When she was full of happiness and she was joyful. She just turned into my mother.

I didn't know if I could look at my brothers in the eye. If I could speak without reminding them of her. If I could do anything without reminding them of her.

Of Payton.

26

Zane's POV

Two weeks without Quinn.

I've become aggressive, angry, agitated, annoyed, worried. I wanted her and wanted to comfort her. I wanted to make sure she was okay. I was back at Elijah's home.

We were all packing. We found out the Payton revealed to much information about our homes. It wasn't safe living in the states anymore. We decided to move back to Italy. She was jealous and selfish of Quinn. She was always given everything by hand when she shouldn't have.

"Have you seen her?" I asked the boys. They shook their heads no. They think she might be scared of them. That they killed their sister right in front of her might've ruin the relationship between her and them. I do t think that's the problem but something else. "Have she texted you?" Lorenzo asked in a hopeful voice. "No." I answered.

That seemed seemed to tick off Elijah. He stood up and stormed to her room with all of us behind him. "What are you doing?" I asked. "She has enough time to be on her own." He said. "Elijah she's not ready." Xavier said. "She could be dead in there for all we know!" He yelled. "She has made No contact for two weeks." Elijah was right.

Zander and Xavier stood by him ready to kick down the door. "On three." Xavier said. "One...two...three!" Zander counted and they kicked down they door. It flew open we ran inside. We thought to see a scared Quinn but not at all. She wasn't even in the room. I ran to the bathroom and her closet but she wasn't in there. "She's not here." I said. I started to freak out along with her brothers. "Quinn!" I shouted.

Matteo ran out her room shouting for her. Lorenzo and Zander went after him. The rest of us checked her room. Everything was still here including her clothes. "Do you think she left?" Alessandro asked. No one said a word. I check the closet hoping she will reappear just like that.

I'm even checking in the motherfucking drawers. She can't even fit in it. "I don't think she would be there." Xavier said. I threw him a glare and went back in the closet again. I hear a door open and see Quinn come out. I let out a breath of relief. I quickly pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back.

"We thought you left." I said. "Do they hate me?" She asked. "Why would they hate you?" I said. "Because I remind them of her. I'm her twin and she betrayed them." Quinn answered. "We don't hate you Quinn." Xavier answered. Quinn turned around and looked at the three boys standing in the door way. "Y-you don't?" She said. "No, from the beginning of meeting you guys everything seemed normal. It was the week after we told her of the mafia when she acted weird. Something was off about Payton. We didn't fully trusted her like we did with you." Zander explained. "I guess we found out why." Xavier said. "We needed three of the boys to get close to her. We knew she was hiding something and since we couldn't find anything we let it go and began putting our trust with her. I might've gotten a bit more attached but not fully to were it hurts me." Xavier said.

They talked to me about a few times. I never told Quinn because we didn't want to cause more problems with her and Payton.

Quinn let out her emotions and ran towards them. It might seem wrong and selfish for them to not cry over Payton. Though they were excited to have Payton she ruined any possible relationship with them.

26

Quinn's POV

After some time explaining to my brother what happen and how I was feeling they were relieved. Apparently they thought I hated them and was scared of them. Never once in my life I would be.

I helped the maids pack my room and get my things. I threw away anything to do with Payton but kept one picture when we were younger. When we both we happy. When I finished packing which took all day and Zane was by my side the whole entire day. I laid on the bed and he snuggled closer to me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." Zane responded. "I just missed you a lot." He said. "I missed you too." I responded.

Zane held on tighter as of I was going to slip away from his arms. My door was bust open and I saw Nicole, the twins, Lance and Ian. They jumped on Zane and I. "We thought something happen." Ian said. "No I'm fine." I chuckled.

That night we all stayed in my room snuggling. I felt happy being with my friends but I missed Payton. The old Payton I guess.

I wish she hadn't turn out the way she did.