six

donghyuck was all happy, all sunshine and rainbows. renjun finally gave him a chance. a chance to show him that he's the only person who can make him all sort of emotions.

"something happened, what is it?"jeno raised a brow looking at the younger who's giggling at everything.

"oh nothing, finally asked the love of my life"the younger sighed dreamily not knowing jeno's heart shattered.

"...oh, renjun?"jeno asked even if he knew that the younger asked renjun out. everytime donghyuck hears renjun's name he would always coo at how renjun is actually just the right size to fit into arms.

"yes"

jeno couldn't even look at the younger whose daydreaming ever since morning. he's afraid the younger might see his tears. or even see through him that he's not happy.

"congrats"all jeno could say before bidding goodbye, and cry his eyes out to jaemin, whose a part of the student council too.

"why was he about to cry?"

"spill"

"what? what do you mean?"

"spill the damn tea between you and the lee"dejun said eyeing renjun who has been weird since early morning. all he can see is that renjun is smiling ear to ear (he's happy that his cousin is happy but it's weird).

"do you oppose? he's actually really sweet what"renjun fiddled with his fingers while dejun can just sigh. it's not like he never wants the younger to be in a relationship, it's just these stupid people who renjun calls his parents will ruin everything.

"you know the consequences when you don't listen to them right?"right. there is dejun with the "parents talk".

"please they're not even my real parents, now that answers your question as to why they hate me so much"

and that left dejun wide eyed. how can his foster parents make his life a living hell? what did renjun even do to deserve this?

"i'm so sorry- "

"no ge, you don't have to it's okay. once i'm finally strong enough i want to escape here"he was determined. and all dejun can do is hug him and tell him encouraging words that made renjun smile.

"smile more jun, you're really glowing when you do"

and renjun had thought, was he not glowing when he's not smiling? this is the first time he's smiling frequently, it makes him feel weird of himself.

and it also got him thinking, why did he gave donghyuck a chance? he never really experienced romantic feelings for the younger, but when the younger confessed full of love and sincerity, he can never say no.

why? did he liked donghyuck and it just blossomed? or was he just in cloud nine having someone who actually cares for him and love him after all these time?

"i wanna ask, do you even like lee?"

that made renjun wonder, does he like donghyuck? or he just accepted because he's lost? he was staring at the wall before dejun came and waved his hands infront of the younger.

"renjun?"

the younger then snapped out of his thoughts before fiddling with his fingers again. he was not sure, maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. and that just made him feel guilty that maybe he is just leading donghyuck on.

"i don't know ge"he quietly said before giving out the longest sigh. he just wants to punch himself right then and there. what if he really doesn't like donghyuck and is just leading him on?

"don't lead him on, he's been through a lot. i've been observing that kid"

dejun's words struck him, he really needs to know if he liked donghyuck the way donghyuck likes him or it will cause trouble.

"i won't"

"jeno stop ignoring me"donghyuck whined, it had been hours since jeno hadn't spoken to him. he was hurt that the older is talking to jaemin more than him.

jeno would just get out of his grip and continue walking to the student council room. donghyuck can only pout and cross his arms.

"why is he acting like this?"and as he was about to turn away and maybe annoy someone else, he bumped into someone.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry are you okay?"donghyuck asked as he looked at the unknown guy he bumped.

"i'm okay"that voice, donghyuck can clearly remember that voice. and it reminded him of the pain he endured with him all over again.

donghyuck didn't even let him finish what he was saying when the younger suddenly turned to run away. far and far away from him as possible. he was the reason why donghyuck has panic attacks and severe anxiety.

"lee donghyuck!"mark shouted, but donghyuck can only shut his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks. he couldn't help it, he's convincing himself day and night that mark is already a nobody from his life. heck they don't even have a label why would he be affected this much?

he thinks everytime, does he still likes mark? after all he have done? donghyuck says yes, but his mind and maybe heart says so otherwise. but what about renjun? does he likes- no loves renjun like what he stated at that day?

thinking about renjun gives him butterflies inside his stomach that it makes him flustered at the thought of it. but why is his heart suddenly beating again for mark?

what does mark have that renjun doesn't? was it mark and donghyuck bonding? knowing a lot about eachother? what is it that mark is still the person his heart is beating to.

was renjun just someone who he can like and confess and just throw away after? donghyuck's mind is really breaking apart as he cried harder.

he's at the back of the school, no one to talk to and no one to hold. he knows his feelings for renjun are sincere, he even said it himself.

but why is it suddenly all mark? mark here and mark there, didn't he already have enough of mark? didn't he already get rid of mark?

"i've had enough"he said to himself while crying, his feelings for renjun are sincere. he keeps repeating that. sincere. and not just using him to get his mind off mark. sincere. sincere feelings.

"renjun i love you"he cried once more before collapsing onto the ground. his pants filled with dirt and even leaves.

he loves renjun so much it's making him guilty he still has something beating for mark lee.

tell me donghyuck, who do you love? the one you love? or the one who loves you? 

dw i will do longer chaps once we hit 10