thirty two

as renjun walked home, he caught up with someone so unexpected he almost wanted to run away. "mark?"he said, almost judging the older, as he was panting for air.

beads of sweat came running down his face, as he tried to wipe it away with the back of his hand. "yeah, hi"he sucked a deep breath and stood up straight, looking at renjun in the eyes.

"look, i know we're not the best of friends!"he held his hands up for defense, and chuckled awkwardly. "but, "he seemed nervous, renjun actually thought mark looked like a loser.

"but, is chenle seeing someone?"

the two of them stood at the side of the street, the two of them too stunned to speak. mark laughed nervously and turned his back on renjun so that he can't see his red face.

renjun almost laughed at his face, but he forced himself to stay professional and that this is mark lee, his number one enemy. "mark, what?"he almost bursted out laughing, he swore mark saw him.

"i know, i know"mark messed up his head and looked at renjun with pleading eyes. "please, i just wanted to know if he's seeing someone"the hell had gotten into him? renjun thought.

"yes, "well that hurted like a bitch on mark's. i mean he already expected it, since he's seeing chenle hang a lot with jeno lately. so he frowned, "oh, i see. thanks renjun"he forced a smile and ran away, making renjun scrunch his face in confusion.

"what?"he tilted his head, and continued to walk home.

when he reached home, he phoned donghyuck so fast he was trying so hard not to laugh. he honestly should feel bad, but he's petty and it's mark lee.

"and then i said yes, you could've seen the look on his face"renjun replied making the other boy laugh.

"woah, can't believe mark has a thing for chenle"

"me too, but he and jeno are almost endgame, he can't do anything to tear them down honestly"

as the younger hummed in agreement, renjun can hear from the other line that donghyuck was being called by his mother for a certain chore.

he hung up, but before that he told donghyuck that he loves him and that he hopes he'll get to walk with him home soon.

donghyuck got sick for the past three days already, and now that he's resting and is almost healed, he's coming back to school next week.

"isn't it ironic how jeno fell in love with donghyuck, got enchanted by chenle and the same thing happened to mark... what does chenle have to make the two of them turn to him?"

now, that's not his insecurities talking. no, no, he already has donghyuck and that's all that matters. "at least they won't bother donghyuck again, "

the next morning was boring, donghyuck isn't around. chenle was absent too because he caught the cold for dancing in the rain drip drop. and jeno not talking to him unless it's important matters.

he sighed and turned to his phone to play some music while he study for their chemistry test later. as he was busy writing down notes, someone put strawberry milk on his desk making him look up to see who it is.

and it may sound crazy or shit, but it's jaehyun. out of everyone it's the hot senior everyone wants to sleep with. he showed renjun his dimpled smile and gave a little encouraging pose and left the classroom making every girl (and guy) in the room finally take a breather because oh my god they held their breaths for dear life.

"dude, how come he came to you and not me?"i guess this is what important matters mean to jeno. renjun shrugged and looked at what gifted to him. he just noticed that there was a letter stuck to it so he grabbed it.

most of his classmate huddled up to see what was written, to see if it was from the god jaehyun. when he opened the letter, much to his surprise and everyone else, it's actually from donghyuck. they were disappointed though.

"lmao, he used the hottest guy to send you this milk, not knowing you'd simp for him"jeno giggled and looked at the letter donghyuck wrote. his handwriting sucks ass.

"did you just said lmao in real life?"renjun asked before keeping the letter dear to him, and kept it in his bag, and opened the milk. "yes, i did"the one month gap between them truly shows.

after classes, renjun decided to walk home again. it became very relaxing and just hearing the noise around him unconsciously makes him smile.

but it was all ruined when he already senses that someone, mark, is running behind him. so before mark can even shout his name, he turned around only to see someone he truly didn't expect.

"donghyuck?!"

he came running towards the boy instead, not caring about the way his back hurted because his bag is so heavy for some reason or the way that one old woman in the opposite street looked at them.

"hi angel"he smiled and wrapped his arms around the small boy and gave him kisses all over his face. "what the fuck, i thought you're gonna be inside your house for the whole week!"

donghyuck chuckled and gently took off renjuns hands off his neck and hold them instead to walk side-by-side. "i'm already okay now, mom was just overreacting saying if i go out id let everyone be sick"

renjun just nodded and hugged donghyucks arms, and held his hand ever so tightly. he missed his presence even though it's just been a week.

"i really missed you, i mistook you as mark"

"mark? why him?"

"he came running to me yesterday remember? i thought he's gonna do the same again today. good thing it didn't though, i'm so glad it was you instead"

that made donghyucks worries go away instantly. he smiled and walked with renjun, walking towards home.

really long since i haven't updated!
so sorry :(( thank u sm for 12.6k!! u
guys dk how happy i am knowing
people actually read this 😭😭😭
this book is now two years old everyone
🤭💞💌‼️💗💟❣️💖💝💘💕💓
also, lame ass promo, but i have a
book called fire 😡💪🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻‼️ (lol)
and it's an svt texting + writing fic. i
hope y'all give it a read, im trying to
be funny there 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

edit 042224

i unpublished it! ready my first
anime book instead, called luffy 🎀
(will change the title soon, but hehe)
watch one piece guys! i swear the pacing
is shit but it gets better when you get to
water 7 and enies lobby 🎀💋‼️. that
is like 300+ episodes tho :D, gl if u do
try and watch one piece! i swearrrrrr
it gets better <3 hehe love u guys thank
u for 15.6k!!! 💋💋💋💋💋